Supernanny pt. 3

"Who it was?" Chris asked at the woman sitting on the bed.

"Downey, something about you being later" Scarlett said "he said that he's gonna make something to say to the Russo's"

Chris felt the little girl, that was hugged to him, start to move

"Hey bug" Chris said softy "are you feeling better"

The girl nodded "thank you uncle Chris"

"I will do anything for you" Chris said giving girl a kiss on the forehead

"Even waffles?" Rose asked smiling

"You two are gonna be the dead of me" Scarlett said looking at the two loves of her life.

The cute moment was interrupted by the both phones ringed at the same time.

"Good morning Chris" It was Joe Russo calling him

"Morning Joe, sorry about being late" Chris apologized

"It's about that I'm calling you. Robert let me know that you were helping Scarlett with a sick Rose, is she better?"

"She is"

"I know that you should be shooting at 8, I pushed yours and Scarlett shootings to 11am. You guys have to be here at last 10:30am to do make up. Can you let Scarlett know about that?" Chris agreed "see you later"

"See ya" Chris said putting his phone down. "Joe said that our shootings start at 11. We have to be at make up no later than 10:30am."

Scarlett nodded while holding her phone with a worried frown on her face.

"Who it was?" Chris asked

"Rose's... nanny, can't come"  Scarlett took a deep breath "I can't go shot today and let her alone"

"Call Scott"

"Chris, I can't call your brother to watch Rose"

"Why? We are dating, he is town, he likes you, he loves kids, and Rose knows him and he likes her, a lot" Chris said "send him a text"

"I haven't talk with him since the day we told him"

"That was two days ago, babe. Other than he freaking out about us, I haven't spoke with him either."

"You think that he will agreed?"  Chris nodded "ok"

Scarlett started sending Scott a text

"GOOD MORNING TO THE BEST ALMOST BROTHER-IN-LAW EVER.
Can I call you brother in law already."

"SHIT SCARLETT, I DON'T KNOW A PLACE TO HIDE CHRIS BODY HERE IN ATLANTA.
I WONT HELP YOU HIDE HIS BODY.
Considering that you are the best girl that my brother had ever dating, you can." Scarlett laughed harder remembering a old talk they had once. Scott said to her that if she ever needed help with getting rid of Chris body, he would help

"YOUR BROTHER IS FINE. So, did him said anything abou Rose being here this weekend?"

"I WILL WATCH HER FOR YOU?"

"Seriously ?"

"I came to Atlanta to spend sometime with Chris, but he only was time for you now. What time you need me."

"We have to be on makeup at 10:30am, so you can come at 10am"

"Okay, you are in the same built that Chris, right?"

"Yep. We will wait you in Chris apartment"

"See you late"

"Thanks Scott"