Chapter 1-Fate

_________

_________

Ten years ago...
Izuku's POV
"That's mean, Kacchan." I said shaking with fear while trying not to cry.

"Can't you see that he's crying?" I continued as I went into a fighting position.

"If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!" (T-T that scene makes me sad)

After I had said that, Kacchan smirked and his friends started activating their quirks.

"Even though you're quirkless..." Kacchan said as he used his quirk.

"You're pretending to be a hero, Deku?" He taunted with an evil grin. I backed up in fear knowing I wasn't a match against them. They came running towards me and the rest of it was a blur.

All men are not created equal.

At that moment, the only thing I saw was the sky and the boy I had protected but the pain in my body never left.

This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four.

Present time...
And that was my first and last setback.

Running... I kept running to make it to the scene and I had no intention of stopping. As I got there, I could villain which caused my excitement to increase.

Izuku Midoriya

I gasped in amazement.

"That's a huge villain!" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~

It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby who gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified.

Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired come into the limelight.

3rd POV
As the villain continued causing havoc, he had broken a utility pole (or something like that) which caused it to fall in the direction where Izuku and the rest of the civilians were.

That profession is...

A hero came running and caught the pole in time before it could fall.

Happy But Broken (BNHA x OP Reader/OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara