A cup of cheating with anpinch of fighting

We're about halfway through the movie and I'm already beginning to drift to sleep. Shaun covers me with a blanket and puts a pillow behind my head. I give him a smile and continue watching the movie. He sighs and looks down at me.
​"What's wrong?" I ask.
​"Why are you dating Braydon? Why didn't you give me a chance?" Shaun asks.
​"I'm sorry, Shaun. I really truly am." Shaun shakes his head.
​"Can I just try one thing?" Shaun asks. I nod and he leans down and kisses me. I don't really know why I'm letting him but I don't want to upset him by pulling away so I kiss him back. An angry pound on the door breaks the kiss. I turn a bright red, how could I kiss Shaun? Shaun gets up and calmly opens the door. Oh, crap. Braydon stands in the doorway, he pushes past Shaun.
​"So you went to Shaun's? I saw you kissing him!" Braydon screams in my face.
​"Braydon, I'm sorry. What we did was stupid," I say my voice cracking.
​"Yeah, it was stupid!" Braydon is still screaming and tears stream down my face.
​"Braydon, dude, I'm sorry. I got carried away and I kissed her not the other way around," Shaun says trying to calm Braydon down.
​"Oh, so just forgive and forget you kissed my girl?" Braydon asks with heavy sarcasm. Time seems to slow down in front of me because I see the whole scene in slow motion. Braydon pokes Shaun's chest and Shaun pushes him away. Braydon's face turns a shade redder and punches Shaun square in the jaw. Shaun stumbles back and then hits him on his left side and I swear I hear a crack. I run in between them and throw my arms out, trying to separate them. I realize that was a stupid thing to do right before I take Braydon's fist in my stomach and Shaun gets my right cheek. I hit the ground hard, gasping for air. I can't catch my breath but keep gasping and coughing. A warm liquid runs from my lips that I recognize as my own blood. I cough and my hand is covered in it. Shaun lifts me up and I writhe in pain. He gently sets me on the couch and screams at Shaun to leave. I lift my eyes to see Braydon leave, his lip is busted and he side-steps or limps out of the house. I look up at Shaun and he's pretty bad, too. A bruise already forming around his eye and I'm pretty sure his nose is broken. Our luck seems to have run out because Shaun's parents walk through the door to see the bloody scene. His mother looks at the blood stains on her carpet, then to her bloody mess of her son, and then to me. I try and give her a smile but I end up in a fit of coughing.
​"What in the world happened here?" Mrs. Brown asks.
​"Braydon and I got in a fight. Alice jumped in the way and we couldn't stop," Braydon explains.
​"What were you two fighting about, son?" Mr. Brown asks.
​"Alice." Shaun hangs his head and both of his parents turn to me. Oh, crap, again.
​"Are you okay, dear?" Mrs. Brown asks. I nod and give her a smile. My phone starts ringing in my bag and I reach up to get it.
​"Hello?"
​"Hey, Alice, I'm home."
​"Okay, I'm on my way," I hang up the phone and turn towards the Brown family. "That was my dad. He wants me to come home."
​"Do you need me to take you home?" Shaun asks and I shake my head.
​"I have my car. I'll be fine," I say, gathering my bag. I head out to my car alone and I almost scream when I see Braydon leaning against my car.
​"Hi," I whisper.
​"I didn't mean to hit you, I swear."
​"Yeah, I know. I think we should take some time. What I did with Shaun was horrible and I'm really sorry. Give me a couple of days to think about what's happened, okay?" I say and get into my car. I drive away from Braydon as fast as I possibly can. Silent tears run down my face in the darkness of the car.
*​*​*​*​*​*​*​*​*​*​*​*​*​
​I watch Alice drive away from me. She needs time to think about this? She broke up with me after she just kissed my best friend. Anger grows in my chest and I have half the mind to burst through Shaun's door and beat him to a pulp. She's mine! I shake my head and start my walk home. Anger and betrayal pulse through me. Tears blur my vision as I walk home. How could she even do this?
​"Hi," A female voice calls from the darkness, shaking me out of my mental conversation.
​"Where are you?" I ask frantically looking around. She steps into the light of the street lamp. She's beautiful and a lot older than me. Her red hair spills over one shoulder and her eyes shine a beautiful blue. She wears a short black dress and a long red cape. She hums a sing song tune and turns to leave. "Wait, don't go!"
​She turns her head over her shoulder and gives me a seductive smile. She disappears into the darkness.
​"Are you coming or not?" Her voice comes from the darkness. I look around and shrug. Why not? I follow the sound of her humming. It seems to grow darker and I rely on just that sound. She leads me into an old warehouse and her humming stops.
​"Hello?" I call and my voice echoes in the abandoned place.
​"Sit down," She whispers. I turn to see a chair close to the window where the moonlight seems to portray a spotlight of sorts. I take a seat and look around. A shadow quickly passes and I realize she's behind me. She moves stealthily and quietly like a cat. Her face is close to mine as she bends down to whisper in my ear.
​"She's not worth your time."
​"Who are you talking about?" I ask. She leans closer and hisses her name: Alice.
​"I know but I love her." She laughs and I look at her.
​"Fool, she doesn't love you. She went off and kissed your best friend! She doesn't deserve you."
​"Shaun kissed her first."
​"Are you positive? Didn't she run off from you to his house? I think it's pretty obvious what her intentions were."
​"No, it can't be true."
​"Oh, but it is. Listen to yourself, getting all worked up. You don't need her. Join me, Braydon. You won't have to put up with her lying, cheating ways."
​"You know what? You're right!" I scream through my teeth. She cheated on me with my best friend! How dare she do that! The anger courses through me once again but this time I let it take over my entire body. My body shakes and quivers and I hear a growl. It takes me a minute to realize it came from me. What have I become?