Escape Plan A

-Sorry I haven't updated lately I just fell asleep early and have been going to school a lot and lots of home work. Well enjoy-

Angels POV

I searched around and then remembered I had a bobby pin in my hair. I picked the lock and giggled. I touched the silver....and to my surprise it didn't burn. Even erm....the red head was suprised.

"What's your name?"

"Dakota."

I nodded and he left to show me a secret exit. We were still in the basement and we ended up at a dead end.

"Shit." I wispered

"No, no look."  I tilted my head as he pushed on a brick showing a passage, we both shifted he gasped at my wolf. I could tell he doesn't believe I was a runt. He shifted his wolf had a fiery red color that had a shine of yellow ends. He wasn't small but wasn't average but, his eyes were gorgeous.

"Let's go"  He nodded showing the way. Then we saw a light and heard a maniac laughing.

"Stupid runt I knew you would help her!" He ran up to the runt I shifted and pushed Dakota out of the way and the rouge king grabbed my throat I bit him.

"I like it when you females shift back. Your naked."

I gagged at his comment as he lifted me over his shoulder.

"Look let's make a deal, I won't run away if you let Dakota stay by my side."

He looked back from me to Dakota.

"Fine" He smacked my ass and I yelped.

"That's for even attempting" He brought me to a room. Two beds, Dakota and I. 

"Thank you......."

He smirked.

"That's not how I want a thank you"

My eyes went wide. Urg bare with it if you want to get back to Xavier. I smirked climbing on his lap grinding and kissing his neck

"You have 2 options my princess." He said in breathy tones.

"Option 1, fuck me. Option 2, gimme a blow job."