Not My Style

---Sorry haven't updated I am glad people read it...Plz vote thanks----

Angels P.O.V

As I was in the bathroom getting dressed I looked for a window, I saw a window that looks like I can fit through it. Once I was dressed I stood on the toilet unlocked the window and wiggled out. I noticed this must've been the underground part cause the window was in link with the ground.

"Well, never thought I'd see this, need help little girl?" A tall yet, handsome guy with black hair with a blue highlight, came up to me holding out a hand.

"Angel!!!! Jackson grab her!!" I could hear Xavier yell.

Fuck. I jumped up and he grabbed my waist but I bit his arm, he yelped and let go. I ran as fast as I could, as soon as I saw a stop light I ran into a hotel.

I handed the guy $50 I found in my pocket.

"The upstairs room please." I said he nodded and handed me $20 bucks back along with the key.

Shit Pheo is back there with those, ugh, hooligans.

As soon as I got to the upstairs I found the room 809. It was huge! I heard a fridge open and close, quickly I hid.

"It okay. I am not gonna hurt you." I heard Pheo's voice!

I quickly ran to her and we hugged for a while.

"How'd you escape????" I asked. She held out a gun. Holy... em I mean damn!

"WHERE'D YOU GET THAT!?!??!?" I asked yelling.

"Shhh, It was in my coat." She laughed.

I noticed she had a cute red Paris coat, bright blue skinny jeans with a diamond hearted belt, couldn't see her shirt, Osiris, and of course a normal winter hat.

"Nice only you could make that work." I giggled.

"That wolfs sister picked it out, the Ermm beta? And honey, your anyone to talk, like damn!" she laughed.

We both stripped into our undies (>:/ don't like that word either) and shirts. She had a plain black t-shirt. While I was in a tank top. Then we went to bed.

----Hey guys sorry it's short. :/ if you have any tips plz comment no critiques. Also if you want me to add anything to the story you can follow me then message me! (: have fun!------