Aayla Secura x Male Reader Pt. 3

Aayla woke up in a prison cell with the door open. She walked out and followed the hallway to a large, open room with an eerie green glow lighting the fuel. She walks to the far side where a lightsaber sits suspended in a block of clear ice. Aayla feels her lightsaber by her side and looks closer. 

"Why is (Y/N)'s lightsaber encased in ice?" Aayla asks herself but the doors open and (Y/N) walks in.

"So I can look back and not forget" (Y/N) says and he shoots a blast of lightning into a basin connected to troughs of Malastarian fuel. The fuel catches fire lighting up the room and melting the ice. (Y/N) pulls the saber to him and attaches it to his belt. He pulls out his Sith saber, ignites it, and points it at Aayla. "It's been a long time since we've had a little duel, let's go"

"As a Sith versus a Jedi?"

"No, as friends" (Y/N) says and Aayla draws her lightsaber.

"All right (Y/N), let's fight" Aayla says and she runs at (Y/N) before flipping over him and slicing at his back. (Y/N) blocks her strike without turning around and kicks her legs out from under her. (Y/N) turns around and swings at her neck. Aayla rolls out of the way and slices at (Y/N)'s feet. (Y/N) jumps over the blade and Aayla gets back on her feet. (Y/N) stared Aayla down and lighting started shooting through her body. Aayla falls to the ground and watches as lighting starts coursing through (Y/N)'s body.

"I thought I told you to kill her not play patty cake with her" a slightly familiar voice says

"Screw you" (Y/N) struggles out and Aayla's world goes black 

Aayla slowly opens her eyes and realizes that she's drenched in sweat. She looks around her large bedroom and over to her husband. She shakes him gently, "(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"I had that dream again" she says and (Y/N) pulls her close

"Don't worry, nothing like that'll ever happen again. No more fighting, no more killing, just you, me, and baby Ayy"

"Good, good" Aayla says and she falls back to sleep in her husbands arms.