Aayla Secura x Male Reader Pt. 1

Sorry guys RWBY just isn't doing it for me. Art borrowed from planedrifter on DeviantArt

"Master I think we need to turn around"

"And why is that (Y/N)?"

"I sense impending doom"

"Is this like the time you sensed that the chancellor was a Sith?" (Y/N)'s master asks in her beautiful accent.

"I stand by my senses"

"(Y/N), the enemy are just around the corner and then they'll be off this world"

"No master, trust me, please"

"(Y/N), I am going to look at the enemy force just ahead of us. When I'm back we can meditate on it"

"Master Secura, can I come with you?"

"Sure (Y/N), some of the clones are coming ahead too" 

"Thank you master" (Y/N) says following his master to the foreword observation post

"As you can see general, the enemy is prepared for a much larger force than we posses" the clones suddenly stop everything and perk up. (Y/N) watches them before drawing his lightsaber as soon as they start firing their blasters. (Y/N) grabs his stunned master and jumps into the jungle. 

Timeskip

(Y/N) and his master were hiding in a small shack they built in the ground under a tree. 

"Here (Y/N), drink this" 

"Aayla, how long have we been here?"

"A month (Y/N), you shouldn't have taken that shot for me (Y/N)"

"We're in this together Aayla, I couldn't let you die" 

"But now you might"

"Nah, I'll be fine" (Y/N) says and he turns over and starts coughing. (Y/N) stops coughing and falls asleep.

"(Y/N), please live" Aayla says gently kissing him on the lips before lying on the makeshift bed with him. 

The next morning (Y/N) and Aayla were awoken when their hideout started shaking. 

"Aayla?"

"(Y/N)?" Aayla asks as stormtroopers jump through a hole in the roof

"Forget about me!" (Y/N) yells slashing the first few that jump in.

"(Y/N), I won't leave you!"

"You have to, I'm just a padawan, you can find someone else who is force sensitive"

"No (Y/N), I love you" Aayla says and (Y/N) gets shot in the stomach. Aayla looks at him and starts running.

In Vader's Castle, a year later

"So, what do you want to do?" (Y/N) asks a random female zabrak 

"Escape, run, anything but be stuck in here"

"Ahh" (Y/N) nods along

"We can leave if we help the emperor" a former Jedi padawan says 

"What?! No! That's against the code" (Y/N) says really loud

"The Jedi are gone, the code doesn't matter anymore" the female zabrak says with a hint of joy. Suddenly the door opens and a man in robes steps in. 

"Are you ready to be free (Y/N)?"

"Palpatine"

"Last time we met I remember embarrassing you in front of your master"

"I hate being right"

"You were the only one who's judgement I couldn't affect. Join me (Y/N) and you can have whatever you'd like"

"Whatever?"

"Within reason"

"I'll do it, but I want Aayla"

"Then go capture her, she's somewhere in the Tion Cluster," The Emperor says, "It will be your first mission, then come back when you have her" the Emperor says and an ISB agent puts a collar around (Y/N)'s neck. "If you don't obey, this collar will explode and kill you"

"Your will be done" (Y/N) says bowing and the emperor leads him to a ship. Before they're too far (Y/N) looks back and sees two posters, a Jedi and a Zabrak.