16.

So the photo is literally the only edit I can find of Cameron and Selena together!!! Wth :(

Hope you all like this chapter

------------

Cameron's P.O.V

She stormed in, as if in her mind it was a riot. It really wasn't.

"Cameron stop making me look bad on twitter! I'm already known as a slut"

"You never cared before"

"Pretty sure I did"

"At the end you never cared! At first it hurt but you got over it babe"

"Please don't babe me" she said tears brimming her eyes

I got up immediately to comfort her, "shhh baby, it's okay" I told her. I kissed her forehead. Then wiped away the tears.

"I - I just don't know how you remember it all and I can't remember anything big"

"Maybe you were hit harder"

"Please can you just, just tell me memories of us" she sobbed.

I haven't seen her this upset since I saw her in the hospital. Before I beat up John Stephen.

"Well I remember. When you hadn't chosen between me and John Stephen. You went to a soccer game with me. And you were a little off. A girl tried flirting with me and you like totally called her off. It's funny now thinking of it. And when I asked what was wrong you said nothing of course. But I kept asking you and you said you and John Stephen got in a fight because you said you were going to the game with me and he wasn't okay with it because I was a fucking faggit"

She giggled, "c'mon that did not happen"

"It did I promise you" I smiled holding up my pinky

"Another one" she asking wiping the last of her tears.

"I remember when you wanted to try out for the musical and you wanted me too. But the only way I would agree is if we did high school musical at my house first. Like the singing and dancing. You agreed and showed up as Gabriela and I as Troy. We failed so bad. We didn't hit a note right and we were behind on the dancing. We laughed the rest of the night and ordered pizza. We didn't try out"

"I'm not that bad of a singer! And neither are you!!" She defended

"I dance better than you but not those dances they do" I teased

"I sing better than you, some say I look like Selena Gomez, and kinda sing like her" she smiled

"They're fucking blind. You look like Tiffany LaBrant!" I joked pushing her

I looked into her eyes and smiled. Leaning in and stealing a kiss,

*Tiffany's FlashBack*

My stay in Chicago has gone from a week to two months now. I honestly can't complain. I haven't seen Cameron nor Madison since I've been gone. I can't help but to think about him and the boys daily although.

Of course I still tend to hear about them on the television but it's whatever. Not much I can do as Cameron wouldn't talk to me. But the boys still do and were in contact.

"TIFFANY!" I heard jai call

"Yeah?"

"Is it cool if Ariana comes to the shoot?" He asked

"Why wouldn't it be?" He smiled brightly and went back to texting.

I've been at this photo shoot with the janoskians for over a month. Just a different one each time. I quiet enjoy it. I've gotten closer to all of them but mostly beau.