45.

I think just 1 more chapter :/

Please remember I also have my other book that I've started called temptation which has 2 chapters so far! :)

Xoxo

-------------

Day 1:

I can only say so much. The first day was the worst. It was hard being away from everyone, I guess I never realized how convenient it was to have them all at my finger tips per say.

The first day the video of Cameron getting down on his knees was uploaded on YouTube. I only read a few comments

'Stupid bitch'

'Whore'

'Irrelevant'

I couldn't go on and read, they didn't know the inside story. Only what was portrayed by media and such.

The first day Cameron tweeted around every hour 'come back', 'please', 'I'm a walking zombie', ect. The comments on that weren't any better.

The first day Cameron texted me 'hope everything is well xx' and left it at that.

Week 2:

Week two had grown easier. I had gotten more comfortable in New York. I often walked the streets to clear my mind. Matt had visited and beau had said he'd be here in 2 months or so.

Week two the video had died down. There wasn't much talk on Twitter. Nor had Cameron been tweeting. He actually hasn't tweeted since last week.

The daily texting from week one had stopped, he had one texted me once this week. A simple and formal update on Los Angeles and the tour they were going on.

Week two me and Nash were binging on friends, we got through all the seasons. Of course we stayed up late and ordered pizza or Chinese.

Month 3:

Month three was my favorite, I was so occupied by work I didn't allow myself to think of anything else. It was photoshoot after photoshoot. B.o.B came in also migos, even Miguel. My dream was Bruno Mars but I'd be willing to wait.

I deleted my Twitter once and for all, I was sick of the negativity effecting my daily life, I had other things to do then read the stupid hate comments I got from crazy hormonal fans.

Month 3 Nash took me to a One Direction concert. I know he loved it, even if he won't fully admit it I know he loved that fucking concert. It was the best thing I had ever been too. Even better than magcon!

Month three the texts had become once a month, a simple update on his life. He had started therapy last month, also he began to take yoga or something like that. The text wasn't to detailed

Month three beau, Jai, Luke, and Cassie visited. Cassie and Luke were happier than ever, he had gotten her a promise ring. It made me happy they were happy. Jai had accepted the single life and was happy for once without the grande girl. Beau was also happy, he was starting to go on dates with a girl named Joanna or Jojo as he calls her. My heart fluttered at the news i was happy he was happy.

Month three I think I began to like Nash, and I think he liked me back.

Month 6:

Month six was my new favorite. I had finally had the photoshoot with Bruno Mars. He was so lovely and funny. He made my job a hundred times better. I got a photo with him and I swore I was framing it in my living room for everyone to see and he just laughed. But I was so serious.

Month six Cassie skyped me to inform me on Jai Luke and beau as they were at a concert that night. She continued to say how happy she was with Luke. He was more romantic then I would have imagined. Jai was still single and not looking. Beau and JoJo had just made it official. The Skype session lasted over 2 hours. It was really nice

Month six I hadn't received any texts, then again I hadn't since month 3. No one knew what was up with him. I guess he wanted to isolate himself. And I allowed it if it meant finding himself and bettering himself.

Month six Nash asked me on a proper date, we had gone to some fancy restaurant only for the snobby guy upfront to say sorry no Grier reservations. I told Nash is was okay we could go to McDonald's or Taco Bell. He smiled widely and told me that's why he loved me. I choose to ignore the words he used. The night ended with him placing a soft kiss on my lips and a fucking inferno all over my body. I was happy with him

Cameron's P.O.V

Day 1:

Day one was the easiest. I was in pure denial all day. I knew she'd come back, two days tops. She loves me, I know it she can't be without me. She'll come back after my confession she has to!

The video of me making a fool of myself was on YouTube now. It was ridiculous. I was ridiculous. I went on Twitter and sent a few tweets directed to her. I even texted her

The night I walked around the house to see if she left anything so I could sleep with. She didn't

Week two:

Week two was hard. Matt had gone to go see her, I know he did he was posting photos. That bastard.

She hadn't come back yet, every noise I heard I expected it to be her walking through the door it never was.

The video died down, the attention I received had diminished.

I only texted her once, she'd miss me more then right?

Month 3:

Month three was provably the worst. After being a drunk of most of two I finally decided to see someone. Month three I finally told him everything that troubled me.

He suggested I take a yoga class which I did. It wasn't relaxing and I felt out of place. But I haven't felt in place since she was gone.

Month three I know the brooks and Cassie went to go see her. They fucking did it to spite me. Well no they didn't they invited me but I rejected because that'd push her to come see me.

This month I only sent one text. She had to come soon. I know it.

Month 6:

Month six was provably the worst. Month 3 I smashed my phone was the brooks returned. She hadn't returned with them. I believed that me not having a phone would oddly push her here since nothing else did.

Month six my therapy continued as did my yoga. My temper had been controllable by 0.2% now which Is way better than before.

This month I promised to better myself so I could be who she needed. It'd only take a few months anyways.

Month six I realized, I fucked up and wasted time not following her to fucking New York. Or taking therapy earlier. Well sticking with my first therapist. At nights id have all this shit in my mind keeping me up.

Month six I realized I should have been better to her when I had her. Not now that it's too late.

Is it too late?