Chapter 53 - The Speeches and Wedding Reception

Start from the beginning

“So when it came to that time that Georgia and Hayley had to say goodbye to each other, Hayley was so broken up, because she didn’t manage to get Georgia’s phone number, so they could text. As far as Jeremy and I was concerned they were just bestfriends at heart. But obviously that wasn’t the case. They were a lot more than that. Georgia then came to America, because her amazing Mum had booked her tickets to four of our gigs. That’s when their relationship became real.” Taylor finishes explaining how our relationship started.

“Basically what we are trying to say, is that these two were meant for each other from the very beginning. They knew they were each other’s. Once again let’s raise a toast to Hayley and Georgia!” Both Taylor and Jeremy raise their glasses as the whole room erupts once again.

The other speeches go really well, and there are a lot of chuckles and a few short tears shed. But up next is Scott. Georgia’s older brother. He asked us to specifically go last. He also said to me earlier, that his speech could be quite emotional for Georgia, so I am on full alert and ready to comfort her if she needs it.

“Well lastly but not least its Scott, Georgia’s older brother.” My Dad says introducing Scott as he finishes his speech.

“Hello, well as most of you know, I’m Scott, Georgia’s older brother. I’m not going to tell any embarrassing stories about Georgia’s childhood. But I am going to read one thing out, that our Dad gave to me, just a few days before he died, and he told me to keep it a secret from the rest of the family, because he wanted me to read it out at her wedding day. I would also like to add that, I haven’t read it either, because that was one of his instructions, he didn’t want anybody to know what it says in it until this day.” I feel Georgia stiffen up beside me, and clasp onto my hand, I send her a reassuring squeeze back to her, and she relaxes ever so slightly. Scott then pulls out an old envelope from within his blazer and opens up the envelope, and unfolding the piece of paper that is now in his hand. Scott releases a shaky breath and begins.

“Dear Georgia,

I am so proud of you, for marrying the one you love. I’m sure he or she is absolutely amazing, and that they will take care of you. Georgia you are the most remarkable person, I know that your Mum is beyond proud of you. We couldn’t have asked for a more amazing daughter.

Believe me, it hurts me that I can’t be here with you on this amazing day. But ensure that you have the time of your life with the love of your life. I’m always beside you, and I always will be.

You were the sweetest child, always putting others before you, always making sure that everybody else got their share before you, even if you went without. You always put in your helping hand.

Over the past few days, you have been helping me out so much. I have been in a lot of pain, but as soon as you walk in the room, the pain always seemed to disappear. Vanish. You used to use your healing hands and cuddle up to me on my bad days, despite you not even knowing.

Never ever forget that I love you to Heaven and back.

I wish you and your wife Hayley, the most amazing marriage, and live life to the maximum!

Lots and lots of Love Dad”

(A/N: In the letter it says “I wish you and you wife/husband (name), the most amazing marriage.)

“Now let’s all do one last toast to Georgia and Hayley!” Scott exclaims and raises his glass. I watch Georgia as she stands to give Scott a big hug, and then Sarah and Jake also come over to get within this big hug. Georgia then turns to face me, I see that she has a few tears running down her face, and she motions for me to come and join the hug with her family.

I am now a part of the Smith family.

The rest of the night goes smoothly, with both Georgia and I getting tipsy. I don’t normally get drunk, or even drink, but it’s my wedding night, so I thought I might as well have a few drinks. Georgia and I stumble back to our suite. As soon as we walk through the door, our lips lock and we begin to slowly peel off each other’s wedding dress.

We then spend the night tangled up in each other’s limbs and in each other’s presence.

And so deeply in love. Madly in love.

A/N:

Hey everybody, so this is the last chapter of Backstage Crew! I want to thank you all for reading it, and keeping patient with me over the past couple of weeks! I have really enjoyed writing this fanfic.

I have ended this fanfic so that it can be progressed into a sequel. But that's up to you guys, if you want one, I'll give you one! Just let me know either through message or comment!

I am also going to be doing a Taylor fanfic too, and the first part should be up some when before Christmas!

Please let me know if you would like a sequel to Backstage Crew!

Thank you so much for reading!

Georgia!xxx