Chapter 13 - What Happened After

Chapter 13 -

Hayley's POV:

So yeah I just kissed Georgia. I can't believe it. I just kissed her. I just went up to her and kissed her, right on the lips. We are currently cuddled up against a wall, our breathing still rapid from our intense first kiss.

"Hayley, what just happened?" Georgia asks me, probably confused. As far as she is concerned, I am straight. And as far as I am concerned she is straight too.

"We just kissed... Are you okay with that? We can forget about it even happ-" Georgia cuts me off with a short and sweet kiss.

"No I don't want to forget about it unless you do. I like you a lot. A lot more than expected. I've liked you since the day that I saw you walk into my work. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to react. You know I thought you were straight.
Damn I thought I was straight."

I chuckle at her response, "so are we a thing now?" I ask. Nervous at what she would say.

"I'll be more than happy to, only if you are happy too?" A grin is now plastered across my face. We walk back to the dressing room hand in hand. Before we walk in, I go up on my tiptoes and give Georgia a quick peck on the lips. Is it bad that I think I love her?

Both of the guys and Ellie are in the room. Ellie looks like she might hyperventilate at any time, she looks at me like as if I am a prized possession. "Oh my gosh, you're Hayley Williams?!?" She says to me, in a calm but crazy manner.

"Uh yeah I guess I am... You must be Ellie? Georgia's best friend?" I ask.

"Yeah I am! It's nice to meet you." She responds. I smile back at her.

"Georgia how come you are here? I'm really glad that you are and everything, if anything I am completely over the moon. But you live in the UK?" Taylor says.

"Oh haha! Well before I even met you guys, I was surprised by my mother with four gig tickets to see you. Three normal shows and one meet and greet with a show. She paid for everything. Including flights and hotels" Georgia laughs back.

"Wow that must have been expensive for her?" Taylor questions.

"Yeah she and Ellie's mother completely funded the whole trip, and whenever we asked, we were told to appreciate it and not ask about the price."

"Oh I see!"

"Uh Georgia... Can I speak to you please?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah sure!" She winks at me and that sets off a war in my stomach.

We walk out of the dressing room and down the hallway. I lean up and kiss her hard on the lips. "I don't think I'm ever going to get over fling that." I say with a breathy chuckle.

"Me either. What did you want to talk about?"

Oh yeah that. "I'm worried about what will happen between us, like after now. You live in the UK and I live here in the US. Also I don't think I can cope with not seeing you until your next date. Come with us on the bus. Ellie can come too. Please?" I beg.

"Yeah sure thing. Hayles?" I blush. It's the first time she's called me Hayles.

"Yeah?"

She leans down and kisses me in a soft way. My arms go over her shoulders and I hang them loosely behind her neck. She pulls away and leans in towards my ear, she places a soft kiss underneath and whispers. "I think I love you."

"I think I love you too!"

A/N

So chapter 13!

Hope you all like it! Sorry for it being short! Please vote, comment or message me!

Thanks Georgia