Prolog

Shit.Shit.Shit.

I was in shit up my neck.

Because,what do you do when your bestfriend is answering if you are in love with her?

You lie.

And not any type of lie.A lie so big ,that the Satan itself would be proud of you.I told her,to stop playing this stupid game,at Andrws party,but se didn't want to.And now I have to support the consequences.

I mean,yeah,the consequences was not matter the biggest the fact I should worry about.I should be more worried that Grace would figure out that I'm in freacking love with her,since I kenw that I found attractive females too.We've talk about that,but she never asked if my perception about her is diferent,so I figured out that it is a closed chapter.And it was,until dummy Jenna ,asked the lovely question,that could destroy our 13 years old friendship.

I swear to God,if I'm not gonna escape from this room in about 15 seconds,my brain is about to explode,along with my heart too.

So I get out.To avoid her,to take some air,to clean my thoughts...I don't know,but now,all I know is I have to figure a way out.So that must be the explication that when I saw Donald ,I got my hands around hism,and start pulling him closer.

This guy,is like the Eifeel Tower tall,but it was a good fact that I choose to wear that 6 inches high shoes.As soon as he realized,that somehow he got a humansize liana hanger,he stared to stare into my eyes to figure out.,,Play your role" my eyes were begging him ,as soon as I saw Grace coming out toword us .And so he did.

With one flinch,he started kising me.And it was not like one of that kisses ,just so it be,it was deep,sexy and it was making my legs wiggly. With one hand on his chest ,and antoher deep borrowed in his hair.I started praying that Grace was returing to her boyfriend,as soon as she saw us.At least that were my thoughts until Donald started to bite my lower lip ,to get acces to my mouth and his hand stared their way to my hipsh.And that was the moment when I realized that things were going to far.

As I started to pull away,Donald started to figure out what the hell happened and who is he kisiing.

-Um,Lore,what the hell is going on?Not that it would bother me,but I thought that I was never your type.

And he wasn't .At least,as I'm seeing,my type was my bestfriend who is madly in love with her BOYFRIEND.But he didn't need that information.So I played it.

-What,can't a girl change her mind? I just wanted some fun,and some distraction,I adeed in my mind.

-You are really confusing ,you know?Few days ago,when I asked you out,you said ,and I quote,,You can go fuck yourself,and after that you can come and ask me to go on a date,just to have the pleasure to tell you fuck yourself again."So,what the actual hell is happening?

-Jenna said some bullshit about Holly and me.

-And why does that bother you so much? It never did.

-She asked me if I am in love with Holly.So,I panicked and run away,but Holly was right behind us,and had to do something to distract her until I found a good lie.So ,do you have in mind any good lie?cause right now,I'm going to have a stroke if I have to go back in that house and talke to Grace again .

-Well,I have one option.But I don't know if you're gonna like it.

-Anything would help,except that I didn't really thought about what I said long enough.

-Ugh,you and I can go upstairs,and pretend that is something between us.

I was going to puke on Donald Butler 2500 dolars shoes. And I was also going to kill myself when this party will be over.

-After the look on your face,it looks like you would better go and dirve yourself of a cliff.

-Okay,yeah...sure,let's go.Should we go in one of that rooms while we are holding our hands?Or should I crawl up to you neck and sorrund you with me hips?Or should we just go one in front of another?

-Hey,what if you calm down a bit,and just go by me.I will save the situation,belive me.Let's go get one drink.After that ,we will see.

-Yeah,sure,calm down ,right;I can do that.We just have to walk in front of my friends like something is about to happen between us.I can do that.Sure,yeah.

Few minutes later ,I was asking about all my decisions I've made in this life. And I realized that I may have some real issues going up there.

-Lore,chill ,I'm just holding your hand.And if it would help you relax,just know that Jenna and Holly are looking at us,and ins't looking like they don't belive our deal.Oh,wait,Holly's coming here.I'm gonna kiss you ,okay?

-What? No, it...and all of my words where left in the air,in the moment Donald's lips touched mine.Damn,this guy really kenw how to kiss.And that means,that he kissed a lot of girls,which means that he wouldn't be mad if my response came a bit hardly,and maybe let.But in the moment that I responded to his kiss,I didn't think that it would start up a fire so big between my legs.So when I surround him whit my hips,it didn't shoked me, because I hadn't no clue about what I am doing.But when I started to see that Holly is lookin at us,past Donald's shoulder, I pulled away just a bit ,to tell him ,we should go upstairs.

And so ,we did,he was carrying me surround about him upstairs ,and past all my friends .And I thought,that when we were going to find a room ,all of this sharade would stop.

Except it didn't .It went much ,much further than I let thigs go.

When Donald cloused the door,it was like a locker in my brain poped.And all of the sexual attraction I didn't allow myself to fell just to the surface as a moan,who just urged him to start fucking off with my last neurons I have left ,when hips started their way to my maxillar,neck and then,breasts.

-Daamn ,love,you are so hot,can I take down you bra?

-No question Don,just do what you want,and if I have some objections,you will hear them.

And it looke like that was his triger.Because one moment I was crushe by the wall,and the next one ,I was resting in abig and soft bed. He climmed up to me,now having a better image of my body,and started to do the same trick with my neck,that drived me fucking crazy.And as my moans were growning louder ,he started his way down my body.The shirt didn't exactly know were flew,but the pants I'm pretty sure that I did take them off.

And so,standing just in my underware,I started to bull by Donald's shirt,and then going downt to his zipper.With a hunger I have never felt.And with a courage I never had.

-You sure you want this? We can stop now.

-Shut up Donald.

And so I rushed to his pants,just so him sould know that I want htme off,along with everthing else.And so he did.But when I started to go down ,to offer him something I have never had the stenght to do to anyone else,the door opened,and none elese than the source of my problems,Jenna,show off.

-Sorry guys,didn't know this room was taken.Continue what you were doing.

And that was the moment I realized ,what was about to happen. And so I did what I knew to do the best,

I run away.

Of Donld,and his amazing naked body.

Of Jenna,and his stupid never shouting mouth.

Of Holly ,and all my fellings I will never be able to control again.