The two continued on screaming at one another, Jimin chasing Jihyun up and down their whole house. That is until his mom loudly coughed, catching both boys attention.

Jimin looked at her then followed her pointer finger to the front door. And there he was, call it perfect timing cause Jeon Jungkook had arrived.

"Um....hi Jungkook!" He sent him an awkward smile, quickly running to his room. He's so embarrassed, Jungkook probably saw him cursing and chasing his younger brother.

"Uh so, here." Jungkook handed Jimin's mother the drinks he'd bought at Starbucks.

"Thank you sweetie," She smiled at him, the boy's perfect for her son.

"Could you take Jimin's drink up to his room for me?" She asked, receiving a nod. "Yeah, of course." He grabbed the elder's drink, going upstairs to his room.

He softly knocked on the door, a sweet voice said 'come in' and he did as told.

"Hey Jimin," he walked to where the boy was, "he's your drink, the strawberry frappucino that you so very much love." The taller boy handed the elder his drink, cooing at how adorable he looked.

"Thank you! I really needed this after  Jihyun was being bitchy."

"It was my pleasure." The brunette replied, sitting on Jimin's bed.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at the boy's legs, from his point of view it seemed like the smaller boy wasn't wearing any pants, but Jungkook highly doubted that would be true.

"I'm wearing pants kookie so don't stress." Jimin said as if he could read the younger boy's mind. The pink haired boy lifted his hoodie up to prove his point, and Jungkook felt like he'd seen something he shouldn't have. He saw how tiny tiny the shorts were and he really wished he could take them of-

He shook those unwanted thoughts away, it's no time to get hard, he did not need explicit images of Jimin in his head when he was about to have dinner with the boy's family.

Jimin quietly sipped on his drink  while Jungkook looked around the smaller boy's room. It was different, not as childish as it once was ten years ago. The boy's room was pretty aesthetically pleasing, the fairy lights really did the trick.

Pictures of Jimin and Taehyung from throughout the years were pinned on a cork board, there were some of Jimin and his family, and Polaroids from different places the smaller boy visited. Though Jungkook's personal favorite is the Polaroid of the three of them eating ice cream, they were all so small.

"Your room's pretty cool." Jungkook continued to look around the boy's room, it was vert organized unlike his own.

"Thanks." He took a small sip, "though I think maybe we should go down stairs." Jimin said,

Jungkook hummed, "Yeah let's go."

-

"Ah you guys are here! Finally!" Jimin's mother said,

"Care to set the table minnie?" She asked, "M'kay." He nodded and started setting the table.

(After everything's ready and they're all set)