Chapter 6

Authors Note: Im Going To Do Another Pov, Which Is Going To Be Trap and China's Pov!

China's Pov

Soon as She walked in class with the look she had on her face that she been with another bitch. I know that ive been friend zoneing her but that was only because i know why she really wanted to fwm in the beginning.But the more i started talking to her i started to catch more and more feelings I dont know if it was just game or what but she really is a coo loveing person I know why she the way she is, she told me about her ex from three years ago and tbh i dont blame her . She just need to be loved And shown that somebody really care That they will take care of her heart. Ill never heart Rico In any kind of way I just have to show her that. The whole while we were at school together she didnt say one word to me she didnt even look my way. I didnt know what i didb to her to make her act this way but i was going to get to the bottom of this right after school in the parking lot.

Rico's Pov

I saw China today just looking at me soon as i walked in class I didnt really have time for her mixed emotions today. All trouout scool today se just been lookin and acted like she wanted tog et sometin off her chest but i couldnt even look at her because everytime i Did i thought of Trap.After the last bell ringed I tried to hurry to my car and go before China try to talk to me but I was too late she had already saw me and called out to me I tried to ignore her but she ran up behind me and grabbed my arm.

China-Look Rico we need to talk.

Me- About what China I said in a annoyed tone.

China- Just meet me at my house around 6:00.

And with that she walked off. I got into my car and drove home. As I was walking up to my door there was a note on it. I grabbed the note and went inside. I wonder who would leave a note on my door.

"It Read I Hope You Didnt Think This Was Over Rico That Was Real Fucked Up What You Did Now Its Time For Revenge You Got Yours Comming So Watch Your Back And That Stud Bitch That You Like Ill Have Fun With Her She's Even Much Beautiful Without Cloths On.

I just looked at the note and laughed aint nobody stupid enough to fwm but anyway It was already 4:30 and China wanted me to come around there around 6:00 I Don't Know What's That's about but I ain't have time for her BullShit today. I Took Me a 30mins shower put on some cloths and cologne just incase she wanted the D I put my strap on to. It was now 5:48. I Haven't eaten all day so I Was hoping she cooked some just to be sure I Texted her and ask did she cook or did she want me to bring something to ear. She replied quickly and said that she cooked already so I Texted and said I Was Omw.

***10Mins Later***

I Was now Knocking On China's Door She Came To The Door About 5mins Later Like Damn It Don't Take 5mins To Come from the living room  to the door, but When she opened she Aont look like she was ready to talk more like Fuck. She had on this robe but just lingerie underneath her body was bad Asf you know I Love them dark Skins. She grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me inside pushing me into A wall I picked her up and walked to the bedroom I almost dropped her cause we was kissing and I couldn't see where we was going but we good (lol) I threw China on the bed and crawled in between ha legs kissing her then sucking and biting on ha neck. She let out a soft moan and that just turned me on even more I wanted to Just rip ha panties off and Fuck Her right now. When I got to her breast her nipples was already hard smiling at the fact that I got Em that way I sucked on her right breast and squeeze the other with my other hand. I traced my tongue down licking down her stomach kissing on it leaving passion marks. I can hear her breathing harder and harder I wanted to hear her scream my name so I got down to her panties and she was already soaking wet I took my hand and rubbed her Clit threw ha panties just to tease ha. Lawdd I Was Just so ready to Fuck Her I'm glad I brought my strap but I slip ha panties to the side and rubbed my thumb over ha pearl she started jumping and rubbing her hands threw my head . I began to start licking her Clit and sucking on it. She moaned out "fuck" and tried to run Ioon play That running Shit To I locked my arms around her thighs so she couldn't go nowhere. I kept eating her Clit and watching her eyes roll in the back of her head I took two fingers and inserted it inside her Pussy going in and out slowly then going faster while flicking my tongue on ha pearl She Tasted So Good I Took My Fingers Out And Let Her Suck Em So She Can Taste Hereself. She Got Up And Got On Top of me And Took Off My Shirt I Already Knew What She Was Trynna Do Some I Hurried And Pulled Out My 10in Strap.

"Who Tf You think you Finna use that thing on?" I laughed a how serious she looked But I Picked her up and slide her on the strap her eyes immediately went to the back of her head and let out the most sexiest moan I've heard so far. She started riding and the more she rode the more I Moaned with her cause the strap was rubbed On My Clit.
Lawdd Fuck yes keep Fuckin Me dadddyyyy!

You Gone Cum for daddy?
Yess daddy Yess Imma Cum for you

And With That I Felt Her Nut Run All Over My Thighs. She Got Up And Sucked Her Juices Off As I Have My Eyes Closed And Opened Them I Went In Total Shock I Threw China Off Me And Covered My Body I Can't Believe Who Was Here Just Watching What We Just Did!

Authors Not
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile just been busy and I'm really not feeling this chapter cause I rushed it but the next Will be better I might update tonight but thanks For all The votes