chapter 11 - unknown

Philippines POV

That's weird...I can't breathe?? I usually asked ukraine if he can breathe underwater but he just said no, so far I guess it was a stupid question.

I tried breathing but all I can do is gulp down sea water, it felt salty with a splash of bitterness, I can't handle it, i'm going to die-

Before I could even close my eyes a man with an unknown flag came and pulled me up making me feel anxious...who is this man..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Russia's POV

"You idiots! How can you let this happen?! Bullshit!" I started to yell at the top of my lungs venting my anger out, why can't they handle a fragile girl?! If only I was there to witness it I would have strangle that japanese to death..

"B-brother we're truly sorry!" Ukraine pleaded and I know for a fact it won't work on me.

"Why are you so mad just because of that girl bro? She can't merely do anything" belarus scoffed and I glared at him for his stupidity.

"Why am I mad about it? Without her I wouldn't know where our enemies hide out! Dumb asshole!" I shouted making belarus cover his ear from how loud I was.

"That's it! I shall handle this matter tomorrow. Go eat dinner without me" I slammed the table as I quickly got up from my room, just seeing ukraine makes my blood boil but I remember they we're still my brothers.

Let's just call it a day since it's already past midnight and I need to rest for tomorrow...I still have work to do.

[Time skip]

I groaned at the sound of birds chirping as I slowly sat from the bed yawning like there's no tomorrow. I stood up and did my usual morning routine as always.

I went downstairs just to see my brothers already in the kitchen eating breakfast, as for ukraine who was done eating was making coffe for himself. I went to the kitchen to grab some bread since I haven't ate last night for dinner, like come on I never skipped dinner.

"Ah..brother...about yesterday-"

"Ukraine, your incharge while i'm gone, set aside philia" I said bluntly as I grabed my coat and ushanka leaving my brothers at home, I'm still thinking for a plan and I have to make more hideouts.

The weather right now was quite sunny at the same time the ocean was calm, this vibe makes me more relaxed thinking about philia...make me want to..

America's POV

China has participated with me to handle this situation but to be honest I wasn't fighting for the island...I was fighting for philia, she was the reason why I'm here standing tall, without her I'm nothing.....unlike new york....thinking about her makes me puke.

"Say...I'm quite confuse who this girl you seemed to be admiring" china suddenly talked making me jump from the heavens. Geez can't he give me some personal space?!

"It's nothing..." I said without looking at his shitty face, altho he allied with me I'm still pissed whenever I encounter him.

"Hmm..I see...when did you meet her?" Dammit can't this ching chong ever stopped questioning me? It's fucking annoying.

"At the woods" I answered.

"How about spain and japan? How did you know they we're here?"

"We met at the forest too. The three of us met philia, it was like the most precious moments of our lives..." I muttered the "precious moments of our lives" as china heared it clear.