OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN

Mulai dari awal

"You are right, I don't. I just want you Jughead. I have missed you so much and I love you."

"Someday in the past, I would say that I love you, too, but know I'm badly in love with Veronica, whether you like it or not. So leave me the fuck alone!"

"You still have my number, though.."

"Oh, yes? Sorry my fault."

I took my phone and immediately removed her number.

"Order for Jones!" I heard Pop saying. I pushed Betty out of my way and took my bag, ready to walk out of the door.

"Wait, Juggie! You forgot something."

"What now, Betty?"

She quickly walked over me and almost kissed me, but I pushed her away, causing her to fall on the floor.

I left Pop's and went back to Veronica.

"Hi, Ronnie."

"Hi, Juggie."

She pecked my lips and took the bags, laying them on the kitchen table. We were eating and I decided to tell her what almost happened with Betty at Pop's. I couldn't keep secrets from her and I hope she doesn't either.

"Princess, I want to tell you something, but please don't get mad at me."

"Okay."

"Today, at Pop's, I was waiting for my order and Betty 'happened' to pass by. She kept annoying me and when I was ready to leave, she uhmm almost kissed me...Please, V, don't get mad at me. I pushed her away."

She just laughed. Okay, that's not the reaction I was expecting. Veronica held my hand and carressed it softly, then took my beanie off and wore it.

"I love it when you are afraid, that I will break up with you. I don't care about Betty. Nothing between you really happened, sooo.."

"And what makes you thing that you have the ability to take my beanie and wear it?"

"Nothing. I just like it."

"I hate you."

"I hate you, too."

Veronica walked up to me and sat on my lap.

"Maybe then we should hate each other a little bit more." She was definitely trying to seduce me.

I kissed her.

"Yes-"

I kissed her again.

"We-"

And again.

"Should."

Now we continued kissing. Veronica rolled me over, getting on the top of me. We were making out and she took my t-shirt off. Unfortunately, her phone started ringing and it was Hermione. What would she want right now?

Veronica's POV
I was kinda surprised. I didn't expect her to call me.

"What is it?"

"It's Hiram. You are coming over right now."

"And what makes you think, that I'm actually coming?"

"It's about your mother."

"Fine...I'll be there in ten minutes."

●●●

I knocked the door and mom opened it for me. She was surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here, mija?"

"Seriously?"

I got in and saw Hiram standing next to Hermosa. I sighed.

"What do you want? You said it's about mother."

"I lied."

"I should have understood." I was about to leave, but Hermosa grabbed my arm.

"You are not going anywhere." I slapped her hand and pushed her away.

"You have five minutes. Jughead is waiting for me."

"Whatever. And what makes you think, that Jughead really loves you? Isn't he the guy, who used to hate you so much and he never talked to you. He was never with you. Jughead Jones treated you really bad. It's not that I care or something, but you'll never be loved Veronica. No one loves you, not even your own family. Your best friend betrayed you with your ex-boyfriend. So what's next? Jones still hates you."

I teared up. What if all these were true? No, Jughead d-does love me.

"That's it, I'm out of here!"

I ran to the door and slammed it hard, heading to my house. When I got there, I got in and started crying. Jughead was sitting on the sofa and I ran to our room, closing the door.

After a few seconds, Jughead slowly opened it to see me crying. He instantly sat next to me and hugged me. I buried my head on his chest and continued crying.

"Princess, are you alright? What's wrong."

"I just want you to hold me, Jug. Hold me, please."

He held me closer to him and kissed my hair. Eventually, I managed to look at him.

"D-Do you love me, Jug?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I love you, queen. I love you so much, you are my world."

"Why? Aren't I a rich spoiled bitch to you?"

"No, you never were. I guess, it was easier to hate you than love you. And the reason I do is, because I found the darkness in your beauty and you found the beauty in my darkness."

"I love you, Juggie."

We continued hugging and after a while, I told him what happened at the Pembrooke. God, I have the best boyfriend in the world!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Cutiesss! Sorry for the shitty chapter and thank you so much for reading. Also, today is 1st April and I fooled my best friend, telling her, that Cole and Cami are dating. She actually believed this and got angry, coz she ships Cole with Lili (idk why I am still hanging with her). Oh god, I wish they actually were dating, though. It would made me so happy!

♡♡♡