Timothy fight

Louisa's p.o.v

"We're even" Casey says as Timothy starts to run at us, so my eyes widen as I grab a hand and pull them out of his way, but still get bumped doing so. It turned out to be Casey who I grabbed, he smirked saying "nice to see you care sweetheart." I roll my eyes "you have got to stop with the nicknames dude" I say and get back up looking at Timothy. "You have to calm down! This is not the way dude!" I say and try to reason with the glassed up dude. Casey isn't being all that stealthy with trying to find a replacement of a hockey stick either.

Timothy starts to run towards him, so I barely keep up and stand in his way "hey, you're fight is with me or April, even though she has nothing to do with this. Keep your eyes on me" I say more calmly this time, he looks down at me and smiles softly. "Loooouiiiiisaaa" he says, but gets hit in the head with some trash, we both look back at Casey. "Dude, I just got him calm-" "PUUUUNNNK KIIIID!" Timothy screams gets hit. That's when he jumps up and hits Timothy head on, but gets hit into the wall in general.

I gasp and glare at Timothy "hey, that is not cool!" I say and go over to Casey to defend him as he's down, Timothy looks at me sadly. Then he gets hit in the head with Aprils tesson "back off gruesome!" April says after she caught her tesson. I smile, but remember that Casey is down, so I look down at him and open his eye to see if he's good. He groans and looks at me, brown eyes meet brown eyes "I like what I'm seeing" he says to me. I roll my eyes and say "yep, you're still fine" he looked up at April and said the exact same thing.

"Okay, since you're still being flirty, I'm assuming you're okay, now get up, April won't be able to hold him off for long-" "friend? You're the one who attacked us first you walking anatomy class." Casey cracked his neck after he got up with the pipe, so I stand up and smirk at Timothy as April hit him with the tesson. Then Casey kicked him, so I punch him with my hand, finally we all kicked up simaltaneously. Casey went to hit him with the pipe again, but Timothy grabbed the pipe and somehow melts it. "Acid hands?? Wow-" I watch as he was close to punching Casey "no!" I scream and push him out of the way.

Instead of him getting punched it was me "Louisa!" Casey yells as I hit the ground hard, I groan and know I can't get up, but Casey lifted me up while looking around. "Hold on, you're staying on my lap as we go and save red" Casey says softly as he starts riding his bike. I nod and we start to ride towards April, Timothy getting close, but Casey grabbed her hand and brought her with us. "How fast can you go??" April asks Casey who's going fast, I look back to see Timothy gaining ground. "April and Louisa come back!" Timothy says as he gets close to grabbing April "for a big-guy-thing, he's fast."

Casey has the pipe in his pocket, so I smirk and say "let's see if he can outrun this!" Then I throw the pipe at him, making him trip and fall. Timothy then got hit by a truck into a building "woo hoo!" "Yeah!" "Yes!" We all say together. Casey then says "we did it!" I sigh as we continue to go, probably to drop April off at her house. We finally got to April's house, so we all got off the bike to see if Timothy is anywhere in sight. "Hmm, no sign of hideous organ monsters" Casey says, so I laugh a little at his words and we go to her porch.

"So do all of your study sessions go like this??" Casey asks slyly, so April says "you have no idea" I look off to the side, but back up at her and wink. She looks at me weirdly, but shakes it off as Casey asks "so, when's our next date? You can tell me about that crazy metal fan you're carrying. And you can tell me about that weird little knife that you have" I nervously laugh and say "I get jumped alot. Also I don't have any darts" he laughs a little at that as April says "'date'? Don't get ahead of yourself Jones." Casey flirted with April again, but April says "so... another study session tomorrow?" Curiously.

"Sorry that I kind of had to ruin your study session today you guys, I didn't know that thing was gonna find us" I apologize looking down. Casey just reassures me by saying "it's okay, it was cool to meet a short knife wielding Louisa." We laugh a bit, but he also says "but tomorrow's a great possibility April" looking behind him I see Raph and Timothy. My eyes widen as I look at April, to see that she's speechless, so I shake my head and stop Casey. "Hey wait, Jones, was it??" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder, he looks at me and smirks.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asks curiously while looking down at me, I side smile asking "can you... give me a ride home?? I live this way, close by you." He nods his head and asks "how do you know where I live??" I nervously laugh and say "I don't know." With that he sits down on his bike and still tries to go the way the turtles are in, so I shake my head. "I think this way is faster, my parental guardian says so" I say and point the other way instead. Casey just chuckles saying "whatever you say, Louisa, get on" I shyly smile and get on the bike.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood