The clueless assassin

"Damn, fuck!!!! Dude were going to fucking die!!!" That was the last thing before my partner got his head blown into brain jello by an a-k 47. As his brains splattered all over my face I ran for the window and a split second before i jumped I felt a sharp pain in my leg and arm, there where two poisoned bullets inside the wounds. All i can remember is falling off a ten foot building that exploded, Hit something hard and passed out.

20 minutes later......

 "arghh", I said waking up in exhilarating pain.

"what the f.." I got cut of by a pain that felt like I was being stabbed continuously.

"you should shut up... I saved your stupid fucking ass and bought you to this helicopter ", said the African American looking figure. I look out the window and see people dying bombs being thrown it was pure carnage. The ground was painted in blood, It was gruesome and the sight of this all was enough to scar a man for life, yet I felt in my natural state; my field of expertise.

"who are you?" I said.

"I'm Joshua, call me josh for short"

"Hey I'm.....I'm...well I don't remember who I am." I said confused.

"Okay are your telling the truth? or are you just fucking with me", said josh laughing as if he heard the funniest joke in the world.

I also noticed other people in the helicopter, two females, two males, including josh and a guy with four samurai swords.

"The two hot chicks are Miriam and Amber." said josh smirking as if he was making a plan. I looked up and down on the two goddess like females with there perfect curves. They looked like some type of assassins with swords, knifes and shurikens attached to there clothing that covered there bodies.

"who are the three guys", I said curiously.

"Oh the two in the the middle are twins" said Josh.

they looked exactly the same with hazel eyes and black wavy hair, They also looked very fit. There names were Mathew and Nathan; Mat and Nat.

"And the other one who looks like ninja assassin from the game" I said.

"Oh that's kevin, He's an assasin that can kill ten people in five seconds", said josh.

The guy Kevin had wavy hair, blue  gray eyes and no shirt at all. (it weirded me out a little).

"So what happened to me", I asked.

"Oh you just fell ten feet and hit a hay stack" Josh said it so calmly it pissed me off.

"I'm glad and all but why did you save me" I said.

"well I wanted torture you for about a week to entertain myself" said josh laughing.

 Just as he said that I ran to grab a parachute and jump out the helicopter when Kevin (a.k.a ninja assassin) hit me in the gut with the back of his katana, I flew and hit the wall. Just as i hit the wall I coughed up blood. Then Kevin kicked me into the air and grabbed my throat and said,

"listen you amnesiac bitch, Josh should have told you the truth and stop the fucking jokes. You are coming to train to be an assassin and work for the boss got it."

I looked at him for a second and spit in his face. He looked at me with his angry eyes, punched my throat and I threw up blood. He kicked me backwards ran at me at light speed, jumped next to me and kneed my ribs, I hit the helicopter window which was now cracked and imprinted with blood. Then he just kept throwing me around like a rag doll. After he was pleased beating me to a pulp  which lasted about half an hour he went to sit down at his seat. There I laid on the floor bloody with a dark blue black eye, what I thought was a broken arm and leg, and a broken jaw which did not allow me to speak. The fucked up part was nobody did anything and let me bleed about ten ounces of blood. I felt light headed and passed out. Next thing I know i'm in a room full of furniture and tables, I'm also tied up and gaged. Then I see a man with two guards next to him coming towards me, the man in between them looks wealthy and old. He looks at me up and down and said in a fragile voice,

"Oh dear kevin got angry again, I'm sorry about the injuries kevin caused and I will have a chat with him later, But first we must get you in shape, good health and uniform so you can start training in the Assasin's academy"

 "Assassin academy?!!! Is this a joke?, I said frustrated.

"No, no joke at all I'm completely serious about this" said the elderly man.

"hm, As if i would agree to this shi-". I felt a sharp pain in my stomach,The elderly man who looked as if he wouldn't hurt a fly stabbed me with his cane. The cane had a hidden knife and the old man said in a frightening voice,

"yes you will join unless you want to fucking die." He continued to shove the knife into me, it felt as if a hot metal was piercing my organ,That's when I realized the blade was poisoned. And without a choice I said,

"Ok but i'm going to kill you in the long run you old fart." The old man walked away and said to the guards,

"wipe him into shape for me will ya? Oh and shut him up ." The man walked away and the guards pummeled me. The very next day I went to the Assassin's academy, At first I thought the uniform was alittle weird because they had sandbags in them, The guys and girls had to wear sand bags on there arms also (15 lbs each on arm .) But the academy was amazing, they had a room for any training you wanted that ranged from rookie to expert assassin, there was a section for male and female on the island to train, sleep and everything in between.

"student-m (mystery)  come here," said the instructor. I came up and I said,

"What's my assignment?", I said.

"Go fight kevin in a death match, killing is allowed. Oh and try to make it back alive", Answered the inst

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!, you want me to die.," I yelled.

"Of  course I do so go fight him or I get to kill you.", Said the instructor as he stared at me wih cold eyes.

"Fuck you you bitch ass instructor, I bet you do this because your father molested  and raped you." I wish I had shut up because the instructor punched me in the stomach and I felt my insides burn.

"GO NOW!!! yelled the instructor and I limped away.

30 minutes later......

I saw ninja assassin and yelled,

"Hey dick what's up"

 "Hey pussy ready for round two of I'm going to kick your ass", Replied Kevin.

I replied, "Let's go dickless assassin".