Chapter 13- DEAL

Donny's POV

I was sweating but good thing Shar didn't notice that. I was very anxious for her answer but I didn't want her to have even a slight hint of that.

Say yes please!

I pleaded inaudible.

"deal!"

Then she stretched her hand to me stating that we already have a deal. She had no clue that it was actually her, who was doing me a very huge favor. Being with her is greater than winning a jackpot price in a lottery. I don't actually bet in a lottery so i really don't know how it feels!

I laughed at the thought of it. This must be even better than that.

My smile was from ear to ear when she suddenly cleared her throat.

I didn't notice that I haven't let go of her hands yet.

"Uhmm--errr so let's have lunch first?" Aya ko sa kanya. 

"I'm n--"

"I insist. Saka nagpareserve na si Alvin .. Diba Alvin?"

Sabay kindat ko sa kanya na senyales na kumilos na sya at mgpareserve ngayon na.

"Si--ge"

Then she scraped her hair to her ear. Is that her mannerism?

I think so.

***********************************************************************************************I I took her to Boutary.

One of the finest restaurant here in Laguna. They serve French, Seafood, Gastropub, European, Fusion, Vegetarian Friendly etc.

Pagpasok palang namin, tinginan na ang lahat saming dalawa. Lalo na ang mga lalaki na may kasama pa naman mga asawa o girlfriend. 

Panong hindi, eh kasama ko ang pinakamagandang babae sa lugar na to. She is just wearing her hair down. She is simple yet stunning and classy.

My confidence was up. No wonder these men were staring enviously.I pulled a chair for her and I saw a look of surprise in her eyes. She didn't expect me to be a gentleman after our last encounter. Syempre, maniac nga ang tingin neto sakin eh!Bulong ng isip ko. 

Maya pa'y lumapit na samin ang server.

"Ladies first" Sabi ko sabay ngiti.

Di naman sya nag-atubili at kinuha na nya ang menu. She ordered Boutary Pomme De Terre, Green Asparagus, Pouched bill, and Rum Ba ba.

Hala! Gutom yata ito talaga. Napapangiti nalang ako. Sobrang natural ng babaeng to. Yung tipo ng babaeng walang inhibitions , walang arte. Natural na natural.

"What's with the smile Donny? Don't worry I'll pay for my food" Sagot nito sabay irap sa akin. 

Lalo naman ako napangiti sa kanya. Snooty!

"Its not that"

"Then why are you smiling?" She asked again losing her patience.

"Nothing! You look cute you know!"

I said unintentionally. I couldn't stop my lips from spilling it out. She really looked cute. The way she pouts her lips, creases her forehead, bats her eyes, everything she do looks cute.

Nakita ko na bahagya itong namula. 

"So when are we going to start planning about the project?"

tanong nito.

"As soon as possible" Sagot ko. Actually, kahit bukas ready ako. 

"kelan nga?''

"uhmmm..."

She pouted her lips once again while waiting on my response.

God I wanna kiss those lips!

I had to control myself. I wouldn't do it to her, not yet. I know its kind of cheesy but, I want to do it at the right place and on the right time. If I would kiss her anywhere I know it would make a scene. A scandalous scene, coz' I would not have the power to control my hands in caressing every part of her.

What am I thinking? I'm having lunch in a very crowded place and I'm thinking about that? Donny are you a prevert?

"Sa Sunday, I will pick you up, sabay na tayo pumunta sa Batangas"

"Ikaw lang ang CEO na di masyadong busy, bakit ba ikaw ang kasama ko?"

Tanong nito saka bigla akong tinitigan. 

"Gusto mo lang ata magkaroon ng excuse para maglakwatsa eMr. Donato you're easy to read. Like I've known you for a long time actually" Natatawang sabi nito.

"You do"

"We do??"

"Yeah! remember when you woke up in my room 6mos ago?"

She leered at me once again then continue to eat her food.

"Hands on ako sa mga project ko Ms. Santos, wag kang judgemental"

Pagtatanggol ko sa sarili ko. Totoo naman yun, metikuloso ako, pero sa totoong dahilan, syempre gusto ko sya makasama ng sarilinan. Eto na pagkakataon ko para makuha ang loob nya. 

Baka eto na rin ang pagkakataon na maitama ko ang mga pagkakamali ko. Sa kanya. 

Di ko alam if tamang desisyon to dahil magkaiba ang sinasabi ng isip at puso ko. 

Its a do or die situation. Bahala na!