Chapter 3: Meeting the Devils

Y/N sighed softly in boredom as she look out of the window during class, occasionally taking notes of the teachers lectures, even though in her opinion she didn't need to learn anything, since she was perfectly capable of living on her own.

Some of the more diligent students dutifully took notes and occasionally asked qthe teacher questions. However half of the female and male students in the class were either half-heartedly taking notes, slumped over their desks while anxiously watching the clock or full on asleep. Y/N snorted softly in both amusement and disappointment.

Y:N: 'Idiots....They treat this like it doesn't even matter. Not even realizing just how vital these lessons are to succeed in life. I mean, I know that Japanese and other Asian schools usually have high success rates for graduating successful students, but it seems that here the only ones who actually want to study and succeed are the girls and a few of the boys.

The ring on Y/N's left ring finger gave off a small golden glow. She felt the voice of her Sacred Gear, Fafnir speak up in her mind, her voice sounding bored and disinterested.

Fafnir: 'Well seeing as how most of the male students here only enrolled here to perv on girls or get layed, it makes sense how actually getting good grades is seen as less important. Honestly! The humans nowadays are so pathetic!'

Y/N nodded softly in response before she blinked softly in apparent realization as she seemingly looks at nothing before softly whispering seemingly to herself.

Y/N: By the way readers, I'd like to introduce you to my occasional pain-in-the-ass partner, Fafnir.

Fafnir snorted in annoyance, her voice sounding irritated and a little bit pissed.

Fafnir: If we weren't in class right now, I'd shock the shit outta ya! I am not a pain in the ass dammit! I am your partner, I keep you out of trouble and make sure you don't blow up the school 'cause someone pissed you off! I am Fafnir! Dragon Queen of Greed and I refuse to be treated like this! Now apologize and pay attention!

Y/N rolled her eyes in exasperation and sighed.

Y/N: 'Yes Mooooooom!'

Fafnir: Don't you dare use that tone with me, young lady!

Y/N: Bitch I'm as old as this damn universe! I'll say what I want, do what I want and beat the shit outta anyone who says otherwise, so shut the fuck up!

Fafnir: What did you just call me you ungrateful arrogant little shi-?!

Fafnir's rant was cut short when Y/N blocked her out of her mind. A few seconds later she felt a sharp electric shock run up and down her arm through her ring finger, which didn't do much since she barely felt it.

A few minutes later before the class ended, Y/N heard loud excited yet obnoxious squealing coming from outside of the classroom. A young boy in his teens with short blonde hair walked through the door and looked around.

???: Excuse me, is Y/N L/N here? I need to speak with her privately.

All of the girls in the classroom squealed happily with hearts in their eyes. Y/N could sense through smell that most of them were extremely horny.

Girl Students: Kya! It's the Prince of Kouh! Kiba-sama!