Chapter 20

Lisa pov

"You look happy"

"Seulgoogie!" I look over at her once I heard her voice. I walk over to her and bent down to hug her. Not to mock her height but her sitting down made me bent down plus the heels.

"oh?" Seulgi raise an eye at me but I didn't faze and broke the hug and went down to sit next to Jennie.

The show already started but I didn't notice cuz I've been to busy getting bullied by the bitches over there. Twice and Red velvet look beautiful tonight and I think they're getting a lot of attention since they would always be put on screen. Jennie, Rosie, and Jisoo were no different since they look like they could fit in with the twice and red velvet.

While I look like a slut. A hot slut, that is. Joking.

I do look hot though.

"Look like BTS is up first to perform" Jihyo point out as BTS went up to perform. I stood up also to go back to IU and the rest.

"I'ma go now. I'll come later" They nodded and I walk back to IU.

When I walked over to the table I saw some really unsightly stuff. I always knew Bambam was a bottom but I never knew Jackson would be this manly. Before I made it to the table I did a 180 quickly with wide eyes.

"LISA COME BACK. It's not what it looks like" Jackson called out to me. 

I stop in my place and look back at them.

"I know it shouldn't" I cover my mouth with my fist, I bit down my mouth as I walk back to them.

"I can't believe I left IU here with you dirty hoes" 

"I'm fine Lisa. I don't know about Sehun though. I think he gotten worse" I turn my attention to Sehoe. 

"What number am I holding up" I pull out my middle finger at him.

"69"

"Okay. He's fine" 

BTS was performing Idols as fan cheer on for them. Idols all watch or talk with each others. I was playing around with the guys while IU was just laughing at us.

"Lisa. I got this American candy that you should try. It's a sour syrup squeeze stick" Jackson handed me this squeeze stick. 

I over did it with the squeezing and blue syrup drip down my fingers. I look down at my fingers and sent him a crooked smile. I handed Jackson his stick back.

"Oops" I took my fingers and licked they one by one carefully.

As I was doing so, I don't know how many but at least 8 hands got into my face making my stick hand on touch my face. IU and the guys, all where bending over the table putting there hands on my face. They let out an 'ahh!' sound when doing that making me confused.

"The camera was on you" IU let out as their hands were still on me.

"okay?" I tried mumbling out.

"Everyone saw you seductively licking your fingers. Very sexual, I may add" Sehun added on making me cough on air. Everyone took their hands off of me when I did.

They quickly handed me a water which I drink out while trying to surpass the cough. Because of the coughing, water drip down to my mouth to my chin to neck. 

After I was done. I let out a heavy deep breath.

"I though I was gonna die" 

IU look at me with a smile "Here"

She took out her handkerchief and wipe my mouth for me. Both of us jumped when we heard the fans roaring.

Me and her look over at the screen to see us. IU and I blushed down while I see the guys holding their head down in embarrassment.

"You know what. Me and Lisa will be right back" The guys nodded their head. IU took my hands and dragged me to the restroom.

-

Rosie pov

Lisa was not kidding when she said she'll be herself today. She cause a lot of buzz around the place including me and the girls.

"Lisa...really somethings alright" Nayeon spoke out eyeing me and my members.

Before anyone could speak a familiar voice was heard.

"I'm wet babe. Why did you get me wet but your not wet" IU walk out with Lisa following her out of the restroom.

"I did no such thing" IU teased while a whiny Lisa followed. They were walking back to their table but also crossing ours.

"You got me wet. You also left me wet" I'm pretty sure my eyes and ear wasn't the only one following now. The girls around me also heard everything.

"Take responsibility baby. If you were wet. I would of helped you" Lisa shout out to IU who was quickly ran away to her seat. Lisa did the same not even noticing people were listening in on them. 

When there voice was gone. Laughter in our side erupted, not just the girls but the guys too.

"That's YGE Pride right there" G-Dragon laughed out. 

"Bring attention to herself without even trying. Just like every YG artist" T.O.P joked.

"Also very talented with their mouth" Mino added on while sending teasing smirk to everyone. 

-

The next book I upload will be a Lisa x IU ship. I don't know if you'll like it but I completed it a couple weeks ago and now I'm working on a Lisa x Jihyo ship.