Chapter 7

Lisa pov

As we walk back to the living room to set up the stream. I connect my phone to the T.V so we can see it from there better than on my phone. Rosie on the other hand was getting snacks from the cupboards. 

"I call dibs sitting by Lisa!" Jennie called out once we all got done setting up. 

"Me too!" Jisoo and Jennie both grabbed my arms and pushed me down to the couch.

They cling on my arms as the girls all went to find a seat. On the couch was Jisoo, Me, Jennie, Irene, Yeri, and Nayeon. Sitting on the floor in front of us were Seulgi, Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Rosie, and Wendy. While Joy, Dahyun, Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Jeongyeon were either sitting down or standing behind us. They move around everywhere so sometimes they're siting on the arm rest or sitting on one of the girls.

As the V-live went on Jennie and Jisoo let go of my arms so I was able to eat some Hot Cheetos with Rosie. We were at 5m views and the comments section was going fast. 

As I was eating the cheetos I saw a really inappropriate comment about me making me choke on my cheetos. It went down the wrong hole making me cough and have a burning sensation down my throat. I quickly got out my spot and ran to get some water. I had tear forming in my eyes. from the pain. 

When I went back to the living room, Rosie was laughing at me while I just showed her my middle finger and went back to my seat while drinking my water. The other was looking at me confusedly as I smiled it off.

"You okay there, Lisa" 

"Shut it chipmunk, that shit hurts" I whined while drinking more water. Accidentally making some water drip down to my chin. I wiped it off and look back to the screen. 

I look back to the comment and saw some hate coming at Jennie. The girls also seem to notice it as they were looking at her threw the Camera and real life. I look over at Jennie to see her puffing her cheeks trying to stop crying.

I took a deep sigh and wrap one of my arm around her and bring her closer to me. I used my other hand to bring her head to my chest to cover her face from the comments.

"Please refrain from commenting hurtful speech. If you can't do that then don't comment at all, and if your still not listening then don't comment hurtful stuff about the girls and let your hatred on me" I look into the camera sternly.

"Please and Thank you" 

After I address the hate comment I went back to soothing Jennie until she look past the hate. I whispered comments to make her self esteem to go up and I would kiss her forehead and cheek to make her feel better.

The other girls where laugh and joking around with the comments and also answer question once an a while. Soon after me and Jennie broke the hug and she went back to joining the others in laughing.

I look over at Jisoo who was balancing the water bottle on her shoulders. It was keeping me very entertain, not gonna lie.

"If I lost 50 lbs, out grow my hair, and learning how to do my make up, will Lisa finally notice me?"

How does Jisoo do that? I tried it myself but it keeps on falling on Seulgi and Momo. 

"Lisa"

'LISA!" I lifted my head up and look at the girls on my right.

"Huh?" 

"Were you listening" Irene asked 

"Listening to what"

"I'll reread it. If I lost lbs, out grow my hair, and wear makeup on will Lisa finally notice me" 

I quickly face the camera and smiled into it as I talked.

"Aw~ Baby you don't need to change for me, I'll love you just the way you are" I didn't even need to wait and think about my answer. It came from the bottom of my heart and every thing I said was true.

When I look back at the girls they all had the expression. I can't explain it but it was like shock, infatuated, and yearning. I don't know why but I couldn't help but have a little smilely smirk.

I got up to use restroom and come back and went to sit with Dahyun. I laid my head on her lap as I twirl her hair in my fingers. 

"Your pretty" I said out the blue.

Dahyun look down at me and I smiled at her. She quickly averted her attention to the screen when we made eye contact. 

"I'm not lying" I sat up and turn to look at her and kiss her cheek. I giggled when I saw her blushing face as I stood up on my feet.