Chapter 10

Jisoo pov 

Three days have passes now but Lisa got held back. Apparently they had to delay the set because they had to wait on the equipment. Lisa hasn't try reaching out to any of us yet but we can't blame her for that. 

She's probably busy with filming and teaching not to mention having meeting with the other mentors. The girls and I left the house in the past days but we got stare at in a creepy way. There was still one guy in a black mask and dark clothing that was following us but mostly Nayeon. 

After that we didn't go outside anymore and decide to go out when Lisa comes back. Her parents came and visit us everyday for Lisa and would ask us if we needed anything. 

Currently me and the girls are in the living room talking but we would hear stuff outside making us scare. At first we would play it off thinking it's the wind or an elephant. I don't know how we got elephant but it came to the point were elephants were optional.

"Tzuyu and Yeri! Stop scaring Jennie and Mina" Irene scolded them but Sana was encouraging them.

"Tell them to stop being scared then" Tzuyu responded with and Yeri nodded her head.

"ah. stop being such trouble makers or i'll smack you both" Irene spatted out making the maknaes scared.

The girls and I laughed at them but stopped when the one of the windows shatter. Everyone screamed as something emerged out of the window. The figure was wearing a black mask and black clothing. The same thing the person before was wearing.

"All of you get in the corner! Now!" The man shouted at us. 

All of us followed, to scared to deny his wishes. 

He took of his mask and had a big grin on his face. It was bad intention and scare grin. The one you would see a murder would have.

"Nayeon my love. Now that I finally have you trap" He look over at her with the craziest smile. From the way he looks like he was drunk and had done drugs already.

I look over at Nayeon who look pale and scare to death. Her members around her was the same. All had the same look and worry on there faces.

I look back at the crazy man who I examine closely. He was american from his skin color and has a mustache and a little hair growing down his chin. He has some weird side burns that should really get trim.

The more I look at him the more I realized he was Nayeon's crazy stalker that been harassing her and sending threats. 

"My dearest Nayeon, you look more beautiful in person. I wonder how you would look like naked" He came closer to us but the girls found stuff to throw at him making him back off. 

He was turning red now and looks mad. He kick the table and flower vase down making us flinch. Half of us were now crying and tearing up. He trashed the place as we got quieter and quieter.

"COME OVER HERE NAYEON OR ELSE I"LL KILL YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS" He shouted at us as he slowly pull out a knife. 

My eyes widen as he slowly move closer to us. Nayeon was crying as she hesitantly move forward. Some of us held her back but the guy broke one of the window by throwing a vase threw it.

"DON'T MAKE ME WAIT NAYEON" He yelled at her and re-position the knife in his hand.

Nayeon move forward slowly at him as he drop the knife and move forward to her. He grab her hand and hardly push her down the couch. All of us turn are head the other way as he began doing what we always wanted.

There was a knock on the door. 

He ignored it as Nayeon screamed when he tried ripping her shirt off. Nayeon was fighting back him but he held her hands up.

There was another knock on the door.

He ignored it once again and now fully took off Nayeon shirt leaving her only in a bra and a skirt. Before he could touch her once again there was another knock on the door.

"WHAT IS IT? IT'S PRIVATE PROPERTY THAT YOU ARE ON. DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE POLICE?" He yelled out as he went closer to the door.

Nayeon who was still shaking and crying got up on the sofa and went over to us. 

Before Nayeon's stalker could even open the door, the door was hardly kicked open making it fall on top of him. 

"I GOT THE MILK" 

The person who kicked down the door held out two milks on their hands and raising it up while a big smile on there face. 

That smile only belonged to one person.