confession

Hey'o guys, hows it going. Just wanted to say thank to those who have added my story to their library, it just encourages me to continue writing. I love you all my crazy fan friends.

************😜
Todaroki pov:

So here I am sitting in bakugous room, helping him with math. Every time i lean over to him to help him out when he dosent understand I can't help but feel flusted after what happend today at school, I mean can you blame me, my crush littrely made out with me, we had a heated session in the closet. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier today as I continue to drift off into my thoughts, when Katsuki suddenly starts talking.

'So I kinda saw deku kiss you' he paused and looked at me, looking into my eyes, my left one then my right eye, trying to see my reaction, I just stiffen, and my face flushed red so I quickly look away cooling myself to look back at him, waiting to hear what he has to say next, and the next thing that left his lips and flowed from his mouth had me shocked 'so do you like him or something?' My eyes went wide a his question, he continued to look at me watching my expression, I didn't know what to say to him, how could I say anything to him, he is the one I like not deku, 'I'll take that as a yes, and you don't have to worry' he paused for a moment leaning over the table and his lips by my ears, he whispers 'because it didn't mean anything anyway, I was just toying with you' he laughed darkly and I could feel his smerk, anger and frustration boiled up inside of me at his harsh words. I quickly get up and move in front of Katsuki and push him up against his wall, both still on the ground though, I pin one of his hands to the wall shaking from my anger.

Bakugou pov:
After those words left my lips, I was suddenly pushed up against the wall, Todaroki pinning one of my hands, his hands shaking, his head hang low with his hair covering his face, I see his jaw clenching, he suddenly lifts his head up, i look into his eyes and i see so many emotions fluding through them. 'I hate you! I fucking hate you!' I Looks right into my eyes intensely, I feel his hands start shaking even more, I try and pull away he just pushes me back again towering over me 'I like you bakugou, don't you get it' my eyes widen at his sudden confession to me his jaw clenching even more as he trys to fight back the tears that I can see are freatning to fall back down, I lift my self up my face inches from his 'I don't understand these feelings, but everything is telling me that i like you, and I hate it, because I have never felt like this before' I say as i breath hevly,  and look down, not daring to look into his eyes right now, a part of me realy wanted to look up at him and with out thinking I did, i looked up and as soon as i did he dropped his head I could see tears rolling down his cheek, shit I can be a jerk i thought to myself, as I moved one of my hands to his chin, lifting his head up making him look at me, I look into his eyes intensely, and with out hesitanting I pressed my lips against his, as we start passionately kissing, I pull away and whipe the tears from his eyes ' I'm sorry' I wisperd softly. I go and stand up, but I was suddenly pulled back down as Todaroki leaped at me wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, I was defiantly suprised by his actions, I was hesitant at the start but I hug back, wrapping my arms around him, and resting my head on his shoulder.

After sitting in this position for a while, I could feel Todaroki's breathing slow down, I tilt my head back slowly and I see that he is now sleeping...? That's odd I thought as we where only here for a few minutes on this position, and before then we wherent doing all that much. With out trying to wake him i lift myself up along with Todaroki, making sure I got hold of his, as I walk over to my bed and lay him down on it, I slowly lay down next to him, and he instantly moves closer to me as he could feel my warmth radiating off of me, a small smile placed on my face as I slowly start to close my eyes.