"You're meant for so much more than this, the both of you. You have incredible abilities and its being wasted. Imagine what you two can on the battle field." She looked towards Steve. "You're a super soldier, you are Erskine's hope to end this." He dejectedly stared down at his hands as the thought of the Doctor ran through his mind.

"And you," Peggy firmly placed her hands on her shoulders. "You're a literal goddess for bloody sake's. You shouldn't care about what an old bitter human thinks."

"More importantly, you don't need anyone's approval, but your own. Know your worth, Elena." The corner of her lips tugged up into a smile. She felt so grateful to have Peggy by her side once again.

"Move it! Move it!" The alarming shouting echoed behind them as they all turned their heads to the source. Honks were immediately followed and the vehicle had stopped. Injured men were carried out in stretchers as they painfully gripped their wounds. A pang of sadness hit the goddess's heart.

"They look like they've been through hell." Steve noted with sad eyes.

"These men more than most." Peggy began. "Schmidt sent out a force to Azzano. Two hundred men went up against him and less than fifty returned. Your audience contained what was left of the 107th." Elenara and Steve's eyes widened simultaneously. That was Bucky's division. Elenara's heart quickened as the rain seemed to pour even harder than it did before.

"The rest were killed or captured."

"No. . ." She sadly whispered to herself. He couldn't be dead.

"The 107th!" Elenara raced out from backstage and into the rain with Steve and Peggy following suit. The rain droplets drenched her jacket in water as the mud stubbornly stuck to the bottom of her heels. A harsh cold bite of the wind caressed her bare legs with each step she took. With an exhale, condensation danced around her mouth. The heat in her body felt weaker and weaker as time went on without the sun.

She was beginning to feel cold— something she hasn't felt in a very long time. Elenara was able to feel the cold air, of course. Just not as intense as a normal human being would. If the sun goddess doesn't get the suns light soon, it can result in disastrous consequences.

"Colonel Philips!"

"Well, if it isn't the Star-Spangled Man With A Plan." The Colonel's eyes flickered to Elenara for a quick moment. She felt timid under his gaze, but quickly stood tall with proud eyes.

"What is your plan today?"

"I need the casualty list from Azzano." His voice nearly trembled at the very thought that his best friend could be dead. Steve prayed to God that he was alive.

"You don't get to give me orders, son." Phillips chastised with a shake of his head. Sternly, he held up his pen and pointed it to Peggy.

"I just need one name, Sergeant James Barnes from the 107th."

"You and I are gonna have a conversation later that you won't enjoy."

"Please, Colonel." Elenara's eyes pleaded him. "We have to know if he's alive. B-A." The Colonel scoffed.

"I don't need a girl from the South like you to teach me how to spell." He rudely remarked. Elenara bit her tongue to keep her from talking back. Soon, the copper taste invaded her mouth. Xiuh let a small menacing hiss as his pink tongue flicked in the air. The goddess quietly shushed him and nudged him down her jacket.

"I have signed more of these condolence letters today than I would care to count." He had stood up and looked through the stack of papers in his hands. Names were written across the paper, holding nothing but death.