The plan

Rose was sitting on the couch in the shack trying to ignore Jade and John standing on the table 'singing'

"Im so ugly but thats ok cause so are you"

She was going over the contents of the morning over and over again trying to figure out what to do.

After Kanaya explained Rose knew it wasnt a good idea to leave them, but even though she didnt want to admit it Kanaya had dug herself a spot right into her heart. Now she didnt love her she couldnt she just met her the other day but she did earn herself a soft spot on her heart. Rose knew not to tell anyone about the situation before she knew what she would do.

"Rose whats wrong?"

Rose looked up to see Jade and John staring down at her, worry plastered on their face. They stood on the table but their hairbrush microphones were no longer sitting outside their mouth.

"Oh nothing dont worry."

"Well if youre hungry Dave will be back soon with the burgers."

"That's good John."

"See Jade I told you she was just hungry."

"I guess so John."

Rose decided that she would visit Kanaya tonight, figure things out.

"Where are you going Rose? Dave isnt back yet"

Jade looked worried.

"Im going to visit Kanaya, make sure shes ok."

"I dont know Jade I think you should give her time so that she can process everything."

Jade seemed tentative to let her leave.

"Im fine Jade I promise."

"I know I just worry you will grow an attachment."

"Jade ill be fine ill be back soon."

Rose got off the couch and walked out the door. She headed toward the clunky bought used car and drove to the barn Kanaya and her friends called home.

When she got there she sat in the car and stared at the doors. She was scared. She would never admit it but she honestly had no idea what she was doing.

"God im acting like Dave. I didnt think this through and instead just acted."

Even though she said this she sighed and got out of the car. She stood there frozen leaning on the open door staring at the barn as if it would tell her the answer.

When she gathered up her courage she closed the door and walked up to the barn door. She knocked twice and heard

"Wwho the hell could that be?"

"S)(ut up Eridan, quit being suc)( a piece of carp."

"Wwell wwhat got into you?"

"You shot her you fuckass."

"First that was an accident and second get out of this Kar."

Finally the door opened. Kanaya looked exasperated as she turned toward Rose, her face lit up.

"Rose! Im so sorry about, well them. Please come in."

She walked and followed her into the livingroom where she was greated by almost everyone.

"Mew came back!"

"Um yes I did."

"Would you like some water Rose?"

"No Kanaya that's fine. I actually came for a reason."

Worry plastered itself on everyones face.

"No dont worry. I wont tell Antone. But im going to check on you guys everyday."

"So basically you wwill never leave us alone?"

"Yes, im going to keep an eye on you to make sure you dont do anything to catch the attention of any other Hunters."

"Rose thank you so much."

Kanaya got up and rushed over to Rose wrapping her arms around her.

Rose could feel her cheeks grow warm and hugged her back before anyone noticed her blush.

Rose stayed with them for most of the night before heading back at 1. She was bombarded with questions from Jade.

"Jade im fine I know its late ok please just let me go to sleep."