Headcanons

Kaneki has three sides to him

Kaneki has three sides to him. One is his old self. Shy, always wanting to protect thoes close to him as well as his crippling fear of losing thoes he cares about. The other is the personality of a hungry binge eating ghoul. The same ghoul of which he got his organs from. And the last was from a serial killing cannibalistic ghoul who drives Kaneki mad at certain points. Meaning he suffers from a form of MPD [ Multiple Personality Disorder ] called DID [ Dissociative Identity Disorder ].

Kaneki can smell blood from miles away. To him blood smells like a delicious meal. The only way he can describe it to someone is that 'it smells like something my mother would make for me.'

Kaneki goes to a limbo like state when he is having a near death experience. Having visions of people and having full conversations with them. In which a new personality tends to take control and give him a boost in energy.

He has the urge to binge eat for no reason at times. Having terrible hunger spurts that result in him having a dangerous mental breakdown.

Kaneki has two Kagune

Kaneki has two Kagune. [ A ghoul's defensive / hunting organ] one being obtained by Rize. Simple four fox tail like appendages. And the other being four centipede like appendages with razor sharp edges to them. Being obtained through feasting on Jason after his ruthless torture.

Kaneki's white hair is the tragic result of a horrible amounts of trauma being forced on him. Once a deep black his hair then looses all of its color becoming a snow white color.

[Crossover Headcanon]

To ghouls Ajin taste terrible but smell super good. Possibly better than that of any other human that ghouls feast on. But when they bite down the way they taste is simular to eating a cheeseburger.

Ghouls cant see a ghost to an Ajin. But they can smell twenty times stronger than that of the ajin themselves. Making it easy for them to know where the ghost is.