confession

( So I had this dream and I'm thinking about it a lot and so i decided to write a story about it with my favorite main ship in My Hero Academia. I am sorry about my misspell or verb, English is not my first language and it my first writing story so sorry and my last word is, if you don't like, Don't read lol. bye bye ^v^) There will be some curse word or something.

--------------Now--------

3rd POV

There is two boys who stand by the tree in school background and one have spiky red hair while other have blond spiky hair also, but are not the same type because one is nature and one is not. The red hair boy right now is a blush mess and frightening a bit and look aside from the blond boy, but the blond dud seem like he don't even want to be there and kinder mad looking face. " so what you want to talk about shitty hair ?" The blond asks. Kirishima seem jumping a little and he look at the blond boy and he take a deep breath "I..... I love you." in his tiny voice so the blond can not hear him.

"what do you say Shitty hair?" the blond ask once again look madder now. This time Kirishima look at him in his eyes and say out lout.

" I LIKE YOU BAKUGOU. I HAVE LOVING YOU THE FIRST TIME I SEEN YOU AND HOW MANILY YOU ARE." Bakugou seem shock at kirishima because he has never see kirishima shout before and this is his first time seeing him shout. His eyes wild open and keep stare at kirishima. worlds from his mouth doesn't come out and Kirishima know he not going to say any world so he say once again. This time in his usually voice.

" I like you bakugou as like, like not as a friendly like. Pl...Please an...answers me bakugou." kirishima tear up from his eyes but he keep on hold it and try not to cry in front of bakugou. As he waiting for the answers, kirishima heart beat like crazy and try to catch his breath. "I'm sorry kirishima I don't like you in that way and you know that I do have a girlfriend right?" Bakugou say, asks. kirishima seem shock at the answers because he thought maybe he might have a little bit of a chance. They have been friends since their first years of high school and become closer and become bestfriend as the years pass by, But of course kirishima is the first one to go talk to bakugou.

Kirishima tears come down from his eyes and he quietly looking down as he tears falling and bit his lip from making a sound. He can't say a world right now so a just nod one and keep staring at the ground. Bakugou guss it's was a 'yes'. " Sorry, we can still be friends." bakugou said and kirishima nod yet again. Bakugou look at kirishima one last time and say" see you later maybe kirishima" and once again kirishima nod and bakugou walk away from kirishima and go back in school to his class.

Kirishima now sit down under the tree and keep on crying because his tears don't seem to stop at any moment. ' well the class already end and it the end of my high school too so I can stay here a little bit more and maybe I can try on let it's go and forget him." he thought and smile little bit as he though to himself.