♟Chapter 4 - Broden you're inner minds♟

You are wearing this^^^(I created this*Jumping up and down with reader*)

NO-one's P.O.V:

"Welcome my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight!"Professor Trenlewy said mysteriously standing up, only to bump into the small coffee table, making the 4th year Gryffindors to laugh.

"I am Professor Trenwley and together we shall cast ourselves into the future! Today we shall focus on the art of reading tea leaves, so please swap with the person opposite you."

Opal's P.O.V:

Me and Lavender swapped as she called out the instructions.

"Oh..Ohhh, your ora is pulsing dear, are you in the beyond, "Professor shouted, catching everyone's attention.

"Sure!"Ron answered wearily.

"Look at the cup, what do you see?"

"He's got a wonky cross, so that means trials and suffering and that there could be the sun, so that means happiness, so your gonna suffer but you're going to be happy about it?"Ron said directing it to harry making me laugh behind my hand but I guess I was still loud because Ron turned around and gave me a hard glare.

"Give me the cup."Professor instructed but she immediately dropped it on the floor."Ahh..ahh.My dear, you have the grim!"Causing everyone to gasp.

"The grin. What's the grin?"

"Not the grin, the grim you idiot.Taking the form of a giant dog. It's one of the darkest omen in our world. It's an omen of death"Someone readout.

Harry was still staring at the cup and it made me worried. I didn't even realise that the class had finished and everyone had except Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Opal."Harry said shaking me."I'll be fine I'm not going to just drop dead."He soothed, kissing me lightly on the forehead and pulling off the bean bag and holding my hand, leading me to the next class.

XOXO -E