"Stop calling me radish! It's so annoying." Yashiro hissed.

"To make my long story to a short story, I was being punished. And that's all you need to know. The rest is my private matters." Tsukasa started to unbutton his uniform revealing a slashed injury behind his back.

"Your friend and you were healers. So I happen to search for you because I'm in pain." Tsukasa flinch when he felt Yashiro's fingers tracing the injury from his back.

"You're lying... Your identity shows that you're a bad spirit." Yashiro was done to her job as Tsukasa chuckled.

"How can you say so? Look at my left cheek, it was pasted in a white seal paper." Tsukasa turn around as he poke his left cheek.

"Go and lie to others. I'm not a fool." Yashiro patted his head as she take his top uniform.

"It was cover in blood. You should rest and feel free to leave once you're fine."

'I hate you.' Tsukasa glared at her as he said those words inside his mind.

'Is she always like this? Welcoming all the Yokais inside her house? What if someone like him even dared to abuse her kindness?' Tsukasa froze.

Because why? He can't help but to wonder about this girl. She was something that he wanted to know.

He looked at his bandaged body. Her skills are perfectly fine for a healer. Her bandage may be too tight for the others to see, but in Tsukasa's opinion he can breathe just fine.

"HEY!" He called her name.

"HEY RADISH LEGS!" He yelled again. Yashiro appeared as her hands were covered in bubbles. She hurriedly goes to the sink to wash it off as she approach Tsukasa with an annoyed face.

"Don't yell like that. What do you want?" Yashiro asked.

"Pat me here." He grabbed her right hand as Yashiro sighed.

"Stop the childish act." She stated but Tsukasa didn't care about her opinion.

"Y-You're bullying a kid." He pouted.

"That's not your true form." Yashiro headpat him gently as he purred in response. Her fingers started to brush his hair, feeling it's softnes as she used her left hand to touch his pointy ears.

Healers... Should do their job. Protect and save the one who is in need.

"You look cute in your form." She decided to play along with him as she sit on the couch and placed the boy on the top of her lap.

"K-Kawaii~." She stated as Tsukasa yawned.

"Your fangs are sharp." She stated.

"Let me sleep in your arms. I'm kinda tired. And by the way... I don't think I'll give you a thanks since this was your job." He obviously wanted to see her reaction towards to his rudeness. But Yashiro seemed to be calm and started to sing.

"Stop patting me already, stop singing too!!" He hissed as he started to feel hot from his face.

The girl in front of him is too much. She was like their mother. His twin would even fall to someone like her if he's in the same situation with him.

"What's wrong with you? Why is your face starting to turn red?" Yashiro sounded panic as she placed her hand on Tsukasa's cheek.

His small form is too cute to the point that Yashiro's hand are fit to cupped his whole face.

So gentle, So light. Even her presence is comfortable to be call home. She even smell so good.

"I'm fine." Tsukasa started to push Yashiro's hand but it's taking too long. So his lips reached for her thumb as he bite it, causing for her to let go.

"Why did you do that?!" She asked but Tsukasa's small hand take her thumb and suck it.

Her blood... Is sweet too. Is this what the healer taste like?

"That's a bond contract. From now on, you're my master. And I will serve you with my loyalty." Tsukasa stated.

"You little one, let go of my hand." Yashiro commanded that makes Tsukasa to stop.

Damn, he just remeber that as the master, their words that anything they say is for them to act. Like it or not, they are forced to do the command.