2

"Carl?" I say "that's a nice name." I'm trying to be polite but it's kind of hard. I mean I don't really know if I should like them.
Rick thanks me. Rick and I talk for a little but then we hear. Screams coming from inside the house.
"What the heck was that?" I say. Daddy always taught us never to cuss even though he does sometimes. 
"I don't know." Rick says as he face turns to look really scared. He turned red.
We all run inside. Carl is awake but in a lot of pain. I run to go get daddy.
"He's going to be in pain just let it happen." Daddy says
"Daddy help him!" I yelled Maggie then pulled me out of the room still hearing his screams. I started to cry a little.

ONE WEEK LATER

I got to know everybody there. And over the timing Carl and I became close. Not too close because we don't have each other for a week but kind of feels like I've known him for ever.
Still pretty shaken up about Otis not coming back from a run but can't do nothing to change it. I just wished I knew where he was.
"Beth" I hear coming from the woods. I walk up to the woods. Someone pulls me in. 
"Carl?" I say. "Follow me" he says with a smile. Of course I follow him "What are we doing Carl" I questioned. He doesn't answer. "CARL!" I yell. He looks at me. "We are going to kill a walker." Carl then looked at me. "What... you kno... you know we aren't Allowed."I say. For some reason I started to have A stuttering problem around Carl. "When did we have rules in this world." Carl says. 
I look at him I turn red " obviously you haven't lived on a farm. You don't own the place mr, bad boy Carl." I said knowing it was going to make him mad. "You are so annoying just go back." He says but I'm not leaving him. What if he gets hurt then it's my fault. And I can't live with know that. I looked back then looked i Carl and followed him. I follow him and we don't talk at all the walk down to where he saw a walker. "You saw it now can we go. Or it will see us and get us." I say. "Shhhh" Carl says. What an idiot. He is such a jerk. I hate him and I have only know him for a week. "I'm leaving" I say. I began to walk away then a walker got in front of me. "CARL! CARL!" I screamed as the walker got closer. "BETH! BETH WHERE ARE YOU!" Carl says freaking out. "CARL OVER HERE!" Carl see me but all I see is Jimmy, My dad, Maggie, Otis. I'm going to die. I think but then. It stops as I feel carls hand hit my arm pulling me back. as Carl shoots the walker. I run up to Carl as he puts he arms A round me and I do the same. And of course I'm crying. Carl's eye are watery. "I thought you was going to die" Said Carl then he really began to cry. We hear Rick getting closer with Jimmy. "Everyone is looking for us we need to go back." I say. We walk back to where Rick and Jimmy was. Jimmy gave me a a big hug. Me and Carl looked at eachother. All I could think about. Is Carl's arms around me. And how much I liked it. But I have really only know him for a week so I can't like him. For the rest of the month we didn't talk.

ONE MONTH LATER:

i know what your think. Why havent you guys talked in a month. Long story short, Rick and the others opened the barn and now my dad wont let me talk to Carl and it hurting me. I want to see him. But i cant, So i have been working on the farm. Also Rick and Shane has this kid in the barn. I feel so bad for him. I mean losing family is hard I would know. "Carl" i whisper. "what whos there" carl said "idiot over here" i whispered once again. carl see me. "Beth" carl said and then gave me a hug. "shhh" i said. "my dad doesn't know im here" I whispered once more. I pulled Carl and away and looked him in his eyes. I started to feel something pulling us together but nothing was there. I felt my eyes closed and so did carls. I felt a hand on my shoulder... "dang!" I yelled as me and carl was pulled back and I saw Maggie and Shane looking us in the eyes.

"Carl some now!" Shane demand.

"I'm not a kid. I'm 15 so you can't tell me what to do!" Carl hissed back.

Shane then pulled him by his ear. back to his dad.

"Maggie..." I stared to say she then cut me off.

"It's ok... your 14 year old girl in love." Maggie said winking at me. I hit her on the arm.

"We aren't in love." I said through my teeth.

"Sure." Maggie said

And for the whole way back. Me and Maggie hit each other everytime one of us said something about love.

The sun started to set and the moon started to rise. We walked into the house to see fear writen in everyone's eyes.

"What wrong?" I asked everyone in the house.

"We heard gunshots in the front of the field." Lori said crying. I guess since we was in the back we didn't hear. I looked around to not only not seeing Rick but Carl also for some reason that had me really scared.

"Where's Carl?" I asked panicing.

"He was out there!" Lori kind of yelled. I started to cry. We all then heard a loud sound. We all looked outside to see 100s maybe even 1000s of walkers.

"What are we going to do?" I heard carol yell. Carol was the one who lost their kid.

I started to cry even more at the thought of Carl still out there with so many walkers.

I ran out there as people tried holding me back. But I pushed though them. It then started to rain. My eyes got all messy.

"CARL!" I yelled. Making walkers look at me. I started to wipe my eyes so I could see again.

Maggie ran outside. As I saw a walker.

"No... NO!" I screamed. I felt Maggie's arms go around me. The walker it... it looked like Carl.

I fell to the ground making Maggie let go of me. I banged my hands on the ground crying and praying. It was really him. But I didn't know. I then looked up to see a walker and a bright light. Maggie killed the walker.

"Beth!" I heard yelling. I looked at the light. It was super bright. You could almost see the reflecting on my blonde hair.

I was a boy and a men get on too the RV. I also saw Maggie runs and picking me up. Maggie then also put me down to kill some walkers. I felt lori's hand on my mine.

"Beth we have to go!" Lori yelled I looked at her then followed her.

"What about jimmy? What about my dad? What about Maggie?" I said to Lori as we was in the car and t-dog started to drive.

"No!" I yelled as we was already off the farm.

"We can't go back."