1

Beth's POV: 
I hear screams as I head in to the house.
"What was that?" I say to Maggie. Very scared thinking the farm is getting over ran,
Maggie answer with " There's a boy."
I look at Maggie confused "What do you mean by there's a boy?"
But before she could answer Random people started to walk into our house.
I start to freak out. "Maggie who are these people?" I look at her with my eyes starting to water up. 
Maggie doesn't answer me. I began to cry. So I walk into the house I hear dad talking.
"Dad what's happening?" I said still really scared. I walk into the room dads in.
"Oh my gosh" I look in disbelief.
There's a kid. On my bed. Covered in BLOOD.
My brother Jimmy pulled me out of the room "what's happening?" I ask him
"There's this kid who was shot and dad is helping him and his group." he said almost with a smile. How is he smiling I wonder random people are in our house.
Jimmy takes me up to his room to let me sleep because I'm still really freaked out. I mean there's random people living in my house. Who knows what they could do.
I fall asleep.

My eyes open. The sun makes them close again. Once i got used to the sun I got up.
I see Maggie all ready in the kitchen. " hey Maggie" I said
" Have those random people left yet?" 
Before Maggie could say anything. A boy walks in. 
He walks up to me " Hi I'm Glenn." he said smiling.
I look at him and say " Hi I'm Beth do you want so breakfast. We have eggs" I wanted to say something mean or tell him not to talk to me but I couldn't it would make me feel like a bad person.
He sits down that the table and begins to eat. "so Beth, Me and Glenn are having to go on a run to get medicine and some other stuff. So we won't be here." Maggie said 
"Ok" I say. I'm not going to hold Maggie back just because I'm scared.
Otis is also going on a run with some guy name Shane to a school. Otis is like a uncle to me so it makes me kind of scared for him. But he can do it.

I walk outside to see that a camp is being set up. "What is this?" I say
A guy named rick walked up to me and said "Your dad is letting us stay here for my son to get better".
I ask him " what's your sons name?" 
He said "Carl. Carl Grimes"

*(❤️❤️sorry this chapter is short I'm trying to come up with a little bit of ideas for now to see what it becomes❤️❤️)*

THE101ISNOT12