Broken Hearts Can be Rebuilt

2 weeks

Thats how long he left me without even a explanation that he was going on tour. He said it was to hard to say goodbye. We have barely had any contact since. I don't even know if we are together anymore. To be honest I don't even know why I'm still here. Cam is my everything after my parents died and my depression Cam was all I had and now he just left without explanation. Then something white caught my eye it was my heart. Well not literally it was me and Cams heart we filled it with things we loved about each other. I started sobbing on the spot. Everything is just so overwhelming. Like why did he leave . I guess i was just being selfish I wanted him to stay here with me and not leave me. I get up and walk over to the heart. I used all my force and threw it at the wall. I melted down by the broken pieces and picked one up it read "I love the way she laughs <3" it was from Cam. But it made me cry even more. I then made a decision. A decision that would change my life. I decided to take my life. I trashed the room i ripped the comforter of the bed and punched the mirror causing my hand to bleed continuously. I took a towel and wrapped my hand up.

I went downstairs and open the cabinet to find a bottle of pills. I went back upstairs and went to the bathroom. I took at my blade and made 4 cuts on each of my wrist. I tasted salt water in my mouth from my tears. They were like waterfalls poring out of my eyes. I got myself together to write a note to cameron.

Dear Cameron,
Im so sorry for doing this you always told me to stay strong but i guess i couldn't do that. I cant go on like this everything in my life just going so terribly . You are the only thing that makes me happy and it seems that i have pushed you away also. Cameron I love You so Much and I hope you can find someone better than me someone that will make you laugh. Im so sorry for doing this but i need to it is just for the better and now you can do your career without my distractions. Bye Cameron

With Love ,
Vanessa
(A/N sorry if that looks weird )

As i finished the letter I saw my tears all over the paper. I put the letter on the kitchen counter for Cameron to notice when he comes in. I then opened the pill bottle and took a handful of the pills and was about to take them when the door bursted open.

"VANESSA IM HOME" He said with a smile on his face but when he saw me his eyes widened. He ran over to me and slapped my hand away from my mouth. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!"

"NOOO" I shrieked. "Why the hell did you do that" I said with tears poring down my face. I sunk to the floor and tried to pick up the pills that dropped. Cameron watched me as he pulled at his hair with tears rolling down his own face. Cameron pulled me up and carried me bridal style to our room. He sighed seeing that it was trashed. He sat us on the floor by where the broken pieces of the Heart was at. He put me in his lap and I put my head on his chest. Cameron picked out a folded piece of paper and opened it "I love her" it read. I smiled. He picked out another one and it read "I love how he always makes me happy when I'm sad." he smiled after looking at that one. It went like this for about 30 minutes until we were at the last slip of paper.

He took me out of his chest and stared me in the eye. "Why did you try and do it" he asked as a tear fell down his cheek.

"I felt alone." i said looking down breaking eye contact.

"This is all my fault." Cameron said looking away from me.

"No its not Cam" I said grabbing my hand securing my make shift cast.

"I should have been here" Cameron said as more tears fell from his eyes.

I made him look at me "Cameron its okay it is not your fault i already told you." I said he was about to say something but i silenced him with a light kiss. I ended it with a genuine smile.

A smile appeared on Cams face also. "I have missed you and those lips so much." he said I smiled again.

"So i guess we should clean this place up now" I said sighing

"Yeah you did do quite the number on this place didn't you" he laughed.