Positive Part 2

A/N I am just going to give y/n a name because its getting on my nerves writing y/n so her name will be Vanessa okay i hope yall understand

*3 years Later*

Me and my two year old daughter were coming back from the movies from which we were just seeing the new spongebob movie that she wanted to see so desprately bad. Now we were on the way to get some ice cream. But first i had to go to target to get some things. As I pulled into a parking space at target I asked Asarie how she liked the movie. "I loved it it was so good . It was so funny when spongebob..."

This question led off into a long ramble of words that didnt really make any sense but I was so proud of her because she has come so far with her talking. As I parked I went to unbuckle Asarie's carseat. And then i picked her up caring her on my hip. It was pretty difficult to see where I was going because Rie kept on squishing my face. When we entered target i grabbed a shopping cart and put her in the baby seat. "Mommy can i play a game on your phone?"

"Sure Honey" I said as I handed her my phone. As I was walking by the aisles. I saw a magazine with a very recognizable face on it. Fucking Dick.

"Mom what is a fucking di-" Rie said loud enough for the lady that was also standing in the aile to also hear her.

"Baby dont say that, that is a bad word." I said covering her mouth before she could finish her sentence.

As we continued on getting grocries my mind kept thinking about Cameron. I wonder how he is doing. I mean some of the time I like to stalk his twitter and Instagram so I know he is doing pretty well with his career but I wonder if he misses me. We havent really had contact since the day I left. He has never tried seeing Rie. Some of the time she asks me if she has a father and it always hurts me when she does. I do know that after I left he started seeing Lia. And I have not have a relationship since the one with Cameron. I mean who would want a relationship with a girl who has a daughter. As we were going through the store I heard a familiar voice but i couldnt quite put my finger on who it was. I went to see who the source of the voice was and then I saw "Nash" Oh shit I said that out loud.He turned around and looked at me.

"Vanessa"he said looking confused. When he was sure it was me he ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. Nash was like a brother to me when me and Cameron were dating. But then when we broke up i broke all ties with his friends even if we were all very close. "Oh my God I cant believe its you. I havent seen you in what 3 years."

"Yea its been three years."I said looking down guilty that I havent talked to him since then.

"Me and the guys have all missed you after you broke up with Cam." He said

"Wait. What?" I was sightly confused. "Nash I didnt really break up with him he pretty much broke up with me and told me he had been cheating on me." I told Nash straight faced

"Thats not what he said."Nash Said shaking his head angrily. He then noticed Asarie sitting in the cart still playing on my phone so his facial features softened."Who is this little lady." Nash exclaimed way to loudly.

"I'm Asarie and I'm 2" She said with a smile as Nash slightly tickled her. She held up 2 fingers while saying it.

"Is she like your Niece or something" Nash questioned still fascinated with Rie.

I contemplated my answer but then decided to tell him the truth "No she is my daughter." I said.

Nash slowly turned around and looked at me with very wide eyes"If she is two that would mean...And So...Oh Fuck...Cameron's Her father isn't he."I slowly nod my head. Knowing the message got across."Does he know about her?" He asked.

"Yea, it's partially the reason we broke up..." I stated slowly.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Nash stated under his breath.

"Cameron!" Nash yelled loudly

"Wait he is here!" Nash didn't stop he kept on looking through the aisles. Since I had the cart with Rie in it I couldn't really catch up to him. "Nash Chill out" I said catching the back of his shirt in my hand. "Look it's okay me and Rie are fine without Camer-"

I was then cutoff by an all to familiar voice. I didn't know why but I suddenly became very nervous."Vanessa?"he spoke out of disbelief.

"Yea I know my fucking name." I said as I spun around so that my back was facing Nash so I could kind of hold him back. I then whispered to Nash "Could you give us a second to talk."I saw a look in his eye"Please" I begged.

"Sure"He sighed as he rolled his eyes and walked over to the music section.

Cameron walked up so he was about a foot away from me."Look I am so sorry for leaving the way I did. I should've never have left you for Lia she is such a slut. And I am so sorry I didn't realize that sooner. But baby I missed you so much I tried to contact you but I guess you changed your number and social media." he said starting to tear up. He then spotted Asarie." Is this her...The baby...Our Baby." I nodded my head. "I didn't think you would you know keep it." Cameron said offending me and if Asarie could understand her too.

"What did you think I would give he up for adoption or abort her."He stood their looking guilty. "Rather than some people I have a heart." I said. He then looked down looking guilty.

"Can I hold her?" He asked. "Well yeah she is your kid,well if you want to give her that label." I stated. He then picked her up from the shopping cart. Rie then squeezed his cheeks together masking him laugh. They were actually very cute. I wished she could've had that for the beginning of her life.

He then set her back in the cart and came toward me."Vanessa I really want us to be a family of we can work towards that." he grabbed my hand and continued his speech."I have made a lot of mistakes and leaving you with a baby was the biggest one. I want you to forgive me. And I want to have a family with you and Asarie. Please forgive me baby." He said

"It will take sometime for me to fully forgive you but I'm willing to try." I said with a smile. He then leaned forward and tried to kiss me but I put a finger on his lips. "Not to fast homeboy"i said with a giggle.

"Vanessa would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He said with a slight smirk.

"I would love to." I said.i then called Nash over.

"So are yall good now" he questioned in his country boy accent.

"Yea we are fine." I said for the both of us.

"Good,Can you cover Asarie's eyes real quick" he pretty much demanded. I did what I was told no questions asked. With these boys anything can happen.

"Why does she need to cover Asa-" Cameron was then cut off, by Nash punching him in the jaw causing me to laugh a teeny bit.

"What was that for." Cameron whined rubbing his jaw.

"For being a fucking dick." Nash stated while rubbing his nuckles.