Aloha

A/N did this because I just watched Lilo and Stitch and I was really feeling that Hawaii feel ya know

Me and my best friend Tati had finally saved enough money to go to Hawaii which we have been talking about since we were in middle school. We were boarding the plane when we figured out that are seats weren't beside each other.

"Dude that sucks now I'm probably going to sit beside a weirdo." Tati exclaimed with a worried voice.

"Chill homegirl it's not that serious." I said laughing a little bit.

"Whatever"She said back as she plopped down into her seat.

As sat in my seat and looked out the window this is my first time ever flying on a plane and I'm a freshman in college that's kind of sad. I laughed to myself. It was spring break so I expected the plane to be full as it was. Although the person who was going to be sitting next to me was not there yet. I really hope it's not some creep or a jerk. I took out my phone and check Twitter and Instagram just before the plane took off. As I looked up I saw this really cute guy putting his carry in the over head compartment. He then saw me staring at him and smirked. Then he plopped down into the seat beside me.

"You like what you see." He questioned me. I rolled my eyes Great, got stuck with a jerk. I looked over to Tati and it looked like she was already talking to a really cute boy. I was completely jealous. "So what's your name?" He asked me.

"Zendaya" I said sighing. He nodded his head.

"That's a really pretty name." He complimented me. Maybe he isn't such a jerk at all.

"My name is Cameron" he said sticking out his hand for me to shake. I took it and shook it with a smile.

Then my phone dinged indicating I had gotten a text message

Great You Got a Cute boy and I got this annoying one

I looked over to Tati and the boy sitting next to her she looked like she was having fun and she was laughing.

But you look like your having fun?

While I was texting Tati back the intercom came on telling us that we were about to take off and everyone needed to turn off their electronics.

"Oh Shit" I muttered as the plane started to run down the runway. I thought No one could hear it but I guess Cameron heard it.

"Is it your first time flying?" Cameron asked me as I was looking out the window. I nodded my head. He unexpectedly held out his hand for me to hold and I took it. "I like your nails" he said as an attempt to distract me.

" I like your too." I said out of nervousness.

"What?" He said chuckling. "I haven't even got them done this week." he said jokingly looking at his nails while still holding my hand. I laughed at his joke.

We were already in the air when I looked back out the window. "Cameron I said

"Yea" he said looking at me.

"You can let go of my hand now." I said laughing

"Oh yea" I forgot he said letting go as his face got red from embarrassment.

I looked out the window of the plane looking at the beautiful view. I then heard a camera go off and I looked at who it came from it was Tati. "No take another one I wasn't looking" I said complaining

"That was the point."She said rolling her eyes. And going back to talking to the boy who sat next to her.

"What hotel are you staying at?" Cameron questioned me.

"The Royal Hawaiian." I responded

"We are too." Cameron said.

"We?" I questioned

"Yea me and my friend Nash the one that's sitting with your friend."he exclaimed

"Ohhh". I said realization coming over me.

The sudden wash of sleep came over me and I felt tired.

"Are you tired" Cameron asked me.

"How did you know" I asked him.

He laughed"You just yawned."

"Oh"If you want you can sleep with me, I mean on me. Sorry." His face turned red again.

"Whenever you get embarrassed your face turns red" I laughed at him and his face turned even more red. "Its cute." I said trying to reassure him. He smiled at me."But I will take you up on that offer. I said laying my head on his shoulder. Before I knew it I was asleep.

I was woken up by the flash of a camera. And I shot my head up of course it was Tati taking another picture "I swear I'm going to break your camera" I said rubbing my eyes and moving my head from off of Cameron's shoulder he was also asleep.

"We landed were in Hawaii yay" Tati said.

"Where is your friend"I asked Tati getting up to stretch he is in the bathroom.

"Oh" I then decided to wake Cameron up. I shook him but he still didn't wake up. He is a very heavy sleeper. "Cameron...CAMERON"he then jolted awake.

"What" he asked frantically.

"Nothing the flights over" I said

"Oh" he said Right then Nash came out of the bathroom and was zipping up his pants.

"What I miss?" He asked

"Nothing" Cameron said.

"Do you guys just want to take a taxi together since we are going to the same place. " Cameron asks and everyone agreed

-Skip Baggage Claim-

Once everyone got their baggage we all hoped into a taxi. When we arrived at the hotel. The boys allowed us to get our room first. When we signed in and stuff we waited for the boys to get their room. Because we were waiting in the lobby area we didn't hear anything but it looked like the boys were having a altercation with the front desk workers.

They came back to where we were" they don't have any more rooms so I guess we will just have to go to another hotel" Cameron said disappointed.

"Well you can just come and stay in our room" I said and Tati agreed with me.

"Really you guys would do that for us." Nash said.

"Yea we insist." Tati said and I nodded.

"Yall are the best" they both said and came to hug us

A/N OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE TWO YEARS BUT HERE YOU GO ILL DO A PART TWO TO THIS BUT IM KIND OF THINKING ABOUT MAKING THIS IMAGINE INTO A BOOK TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS I REALLY WAMT YOUR FEEDBACK OKAY WHY AM I YELLING