Since we were little she would always try to be in competition with me for no reason. I don't know what her problem is. Even when one of her crushes likes me she gets mad at me and not them and I honestly don't care. Sounds like a insecurity problem.

We arrived at this house and I saw some men in front of it. I wasn't even paying attention until this one fine guy caught my attention. He was brown skin with two tattoos on his face and on the both of his arms and he was smoking with his other friends and laughing.

I saw that his teeth were very white and he had on real diamond earrings that were glistening in the light from the porch.

I walked up towards the house with my sisters. "HEYYY B̶IT*H!! YOU FINALLY MOVE DOWN HERE WITH US!!" Some girl who were definitely white said to my sisters.

"yasss I did Tasha.. I miss your ghetto a**" Ella said, hugging her. "I miss you too," Tasha said, hugging her tightly.

"Mmmm you brought her........" Tasha said, eyeing me.

"Yeah we did because mama said she needed some new friends," Stella said, mugging Tasha.

"But we grown as hell and this is a kickback...why y'all have to babysit her this is hotgirlsummer!! Little girls shouldn't be here sis," Tasha said with an attitude.

"That doesn't mean sh*t and I still look better than your "grown a**." I said in a mocking way. They want little girl me to come out I will period.

I'm just so tired of these girls not liking me for no reason I mean get it. I'm nice with a great personality. I'm always quiet but this time I had to say something and I'm never speaking again period.

I walked up towards the house and this same man I was talking about earlier we both stared at each other while I walked inside.

I overheard him saying something about me. ''ayee Tasha, who is that girl you had a fit with?" He said. "Nothing, that is Stella and Ella's little sister, '' she spat. They all walked into the house and placed on Some R&B music.

"Let's play Uno" Von stated, grabbing the cards. "Alright yo jhit you wanna play??" that man asked me.

"she don't know nothing about Uno" Ella said. This girl is so dumb like who don't know the game "Uno".

"yeah I want to play" I said rolling my eyes at Ella. We all sat down at a table.

It was 5 girls and 4 boys. All of them told me their name. Then there was Devon, the guy that was staring at me.

Ok Von is Ella's boyfriend....I already knew him and met him before.

Then there was Jimmy who is Devon homie also Zack who was also his homie and then there is Tasha & Alicia who were Ella and Stella friends I guess.

Devon is who Ella was talking about. She wasn't lying when she said he was fine and he's really tall.

(I know Shorty Toots is like 5'7-8 in real life but let's just imagine him 6 feet in this book😭) - A/N

He placed down his first card. It was green 6 and it was my turn. I placed down +4. I wasn't playing any games. I always beat a** in this game.

Looks like Devon didn't had no other 4 plus cards so he took up 4 cards "damm jhit you did me that bad huh?" He said to me, "Yeah I did," I said smile a little.

I could see the jealousy between Tasha and Alicia like I care.

"I love your New York accent...I tell y'all Yankees from anywhere" he said to me smirking.  I started blushing a little. I was gonna say something until
Von spoke  "TWO OF Y'ALL NEED TO GET A ROOM CAUSE Y' ALL HOLDING UP THE GAME" he said laughing and cracking up with Zack.

"they can't get a room- she can't even handle a ni**a with her virgin a**" Alicia said laughing with Tasha and Ella.

"Alicia shut the fu*k up with your loose a** don't speak to my sister cause you couldn't keep your sh*t" Stella said to them.

"damm sis you can't take a joke" Ella said laughing a little more.

"Ella you really got me fu*ked up right now this is your sister and you are letting your friends treat her badly so I'm out! Elia let's go!" Stella said, grabbing my hand as we both walked out of the house.

" I don't know why she is always coming for you Elia  and I'm sick of it! It's like she has a jealousy probably towards you" Stella said to me. "yeah I don't know what it is but thank you for standing up for me" I said.

"I always love you and you know that I don't care what Ella has to say. I don't like her a**. To be honest... I don't even think she belongs to daddy" Stella. said to me.

'woww ' I thought in my head.

"Don't belong to dad" I mean she ain't the only person in our family that doesn't look like her parents. I was lighter just like her but I got darker growing up..but Ella her skin tone never changed.' I spoke to myself inside my head.

"Why do you say that?" I asked her, "I mean it's obvious she is different from us...she's white doesn't have 4 strand hair and she is always rude and always thinks she's better than somebody...she doesn't even look like Mama or Daddy at all...I remember when Mama appeared with her out of no where when Daddy left! I know that ain't his" Stella said to me.

I stayed quite trying to process what she said to me.

It lowkey makes sense now.

Vote-
Comment-
Please vote for an update.
Excuse me for all errors in this chapter.