chapter 7(at this point I've just given up with names)

On the Monday of the following week, Daishi was off sick, so it gave Y/N and Mina a perfect chance to tell the girls. " ok, so, I'm gonna walk in, and your gonna start whispering stuff to me. And then the girls will come over in curiosity and-" "what are you two whispering about?" Asked Momo. "Well, me and Y/N were just discussing Daishi and Shinsou's little relationship~" all of the girls squeeled in excitement. After Y/N and Mina had filled them in on all of the details and told them not to tell anyone, they went back to their desks. Y/N found a note on her desk-

Hey there! It's been a while- I saw you using my quirk at the festival- I gotta say, I'm impressed. Meet me on the school roof at 07:00. 

-Hawks

Denki's POV 

When I walked over to my desk, I saw Y/N. She looked so happy, her cute face smiling. "Hey Y-Y/N.."  "oh! Hey Kami!" The nicknames she gave me were so cute... "so...wanna hang out some time? Like just you and me?" I blurted out. "Sure! Can't do tonight though... I'm already doing something." "Who?" Y/N swaetdropped. "J-just an old friend..." she mumbled. But, before I could say anything esle, Aizawa-sensei came in and we had to sit down.

~timeskip bought to you by mon ami~

It was quarter to seven in the evening, and it took about fifteen minutes for Y/N to walk, but shorter to fly. She flew over the school gates and onto the school roof. "Hawks? You here yet?" She whispered into the darkness. "I'm afraid Hawks won't be here tonight," said someone in the shadows. "And neither will you." Y/N heard someone manically cackling and everything started to go fuzzy. She guessed the note wasn't from Hawks after all..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

Y/N woke up in a dark room. "You're finally awake," a voice said. "Who are you? What do you want?" Y/N growled. " my name is Shigiraki, and I want-he wants- for you to join us." Y/N froze. And started laughing. "You think I'm going to join after what you did to my father? Funny joke. Let me go." "Oh- but I think we'll be able to convince you~" said another voice. Y/N looked to her left to see a man, he looked at least in his twenties, and gasped what looked like burnt purple flesh sown into his skin. "Dabi," he said. "Look, you say what you want, but I'm never joining you," Y/N said. "What would convince you?" Dabi asked, smirking. "You really think I'd tell you? well, you shove that idea up your oversized a-" "I'd be careful if I were you," "you may never leave this place and you might want to gain a little respect from your comrades," Dabi smirked. "And where would I go, gaining respect from you?" Y/N laughed again. Shigiraki sighed. "We'll give you two hours to think about it," Shigiraki said. "were going out on a mission. Don't try anything, otherwise you'll be punished," said Dabi. When he left the room, Y/N sighed. She ran it over in her mind. Thousands of people went missing every day, and she was just 'another one of those people' to the pro heroes. Yes her father was a pro hero, but still. Y/N was grateful there was a clock there. For the next hour, Y/N ran things over in her mind. She was about to come to a conclusion when a voice behind her made her jump out of her skin. "Psssst," it said. "W-who's there?" "Down here." Y/N looked down and-she couldn't believe it. There was a head sticking out of the floor.

652 words