𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 , arachniphobia

Start from the beginning

"Then what the hell happened? Nobody just disappears in this town, Katherine." He sneers.

"Don't you think I know that?" Katherine scolds. People send the two weird looks as she adjusts her weight. "I have a theory, but I have to find out I'm 100% correct before I take action." She tells him.

The Sheriff purses his lips. "Don't make me regret this." He says through gritted teeth.

Katherine smirks, cupping his cheek. "When have I ever?"

"Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our schools, which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events." Katherine walks away from the Sheriff, sitting back down. Hope furrows her brows, wishing she knew what the sheriff and the vampire had discussed. "Now, I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials form locator spells, because any information we can get will make all the difference."

Lizzie Saltzman stands up, facing her classmates. "Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day, because that is what heroes do. So, I volunteer as tribute."

"She battles one gargoyle, and suddenly, she's Mother Teresa." Hope mutters. Katherine snickers, a smirk on her face.

Suddenly, Kaleb stands up. "I'm in."

MG follows. "I'm in, too." Katherine looks over at them, before standing up.

"Getting out of this magical prison could be nice. Count me in."

Hope Mikaelson looks at the group. Standing up, "I'd like to help."

Katherine turns around. "Baby Mikaelson, fun times!" She hums before turning back to face Alaric. "Let's get this show on the road."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

If fashion had a name; it would be Katherine Valentine. As she wore her expensive jewelry,  leopard print dress with a black shirt underneath, and heeled boots, all eyes were on her and her classmates as they walked off the bus. Lizzie tried to imitate the vampires confidence, but it was quickly ruined by Landon Kirbys clumsiness.

"I was making an entrance, mophead." Lizzie snaps at him.

Landon shrinks into his jacket. "Sorry. I just had a flashback to my freshman year here." He mumbles, observing the students he once knew.

"Girls are missing, so get your wedgie trauma in check or leave." Lizzie snaps.

Katherine crosses her arms, waiting along side Hope. "He's fine now. Let it go." Hope defends, glaring at Lizzie.

Katherine sends a warning glare at Lizzie, who instantly quiets down. "Okay, so here's the plan, bitches." She places her hands on her hips. "Landon, you talk to any of the people you know from when you went to this shit hole." She turns her head. "Hope, you try to not to alienate the entire student body while Bubbles and Kaleb go talk to some other losers. MG and I will-"

"Yeah. Screw that. I work alone." Kaleb retorts, walking my away.

Katherine sighs. "Well there goes our favorite man eating vamp." She mumbles so only MG will hear.

Lizzie turns to the other vampire. "MG, I need your compulsion skills. Would you like to be the Robin to my Batwoman?"

"Actually, Batwoman doesn't have a Robin. She-"