A/N

Sequel to That Guy 
[contains therefore spoilers to That Guy, I suggest you read that one first]
This story starts halfway through That Guy, just after chapter 13.

Plot:
Nolan used to be good friends with Tealia but now they hadn't talked in months, not since their last fallout. Nolan found himself realizing that he missed her jokes, her laugh, her voice, basically her company all around. When Tealia's phone broke he saw an opportunuty to rekindle their friendship but when he finally texts her he decides to withhold his identity.

Characters:
Nolan Yates: also known as that guy. A decent singer-songwriter who knows his way with guitars. He can (sometimes) come off as a dick but he's actually pretty sweet and thoughtful. He's lowkey a simp. Best friends with Bolan and Dylan, his bandmates from the band Nobody.

Tealia Jenkins:a musically endorsed high school junior. She can pass as quirky and relatable, girl loves her tacos but at least she's (kinda) funny. Best friends with Kelsey and good friends with Bolan. 

Lay-Out:
Every chapter with "point five" in the title will be a chapter written from someone's point of view. These chapters will be longer than the regular dialogue chapters. 

When Nolan and Tealia text each other Nolan's lines will be written in bold and Tealia's lines in italics.

When relevant I'll mention what chapter of That Guy took place before the one your reading and even add a screenshot of the messages. In that case, Tealia's texts will be blue and Nolan's texts will be grey.

*Disclaimer*
Every place, song or reference is either purely coincidental, made up or indicated otherwise.

Don't forget to vote and comment :))