"No, I can't let you go home like this. Does it have to do with your friend?' I ask while I grab her coat and take her back to the couch. I put my hand on her back and rub it. After my question, she starts to cry even harder.

'So yes. What did he do? Did he hurt you?' I ask, but she doesn't say anything. Looks like she's afraid of him. I fear the worst.

"Alex, I want to help you, but if you don't say anything, I can't help you," I say as I put my hands on her shoulders. I then bring my one hand to her cheek and make sure she looks at me. She looks so broken, so vulnerable.

"James, my boyfriend, he...," she begins, taking a deep breath, "He beat-a-te me. Yesterday he had been drinking and he almost raped me. I was able to walk away in time. I went to see my mom. I'm scared, Silas,' she says sobbing.

"You don't have to be afraid, I'm here," I say, and put her in my arms.

I hold her tightly and go back and forth. She's clutching my T-shirt. After a while, I feel she's not shaking like she did before. I'm kind of pulling out to see her face.

"Better?" I ask, smiling. She gives a short nod and closes her eyes. She brings her head back to my chest.

"Can we just lie down?" she asks with a silent and vulnerable voice.

"Um, yes sure, no problem," I say hesitantly. I think it's a little weird, but good if she wants to. I'm going to lie on my back and take her. So, she's lying on my chest in the chair with my arms around her. After a while, I close my eyes. I feel like I'm falling asleep slightly, but suddenly something's coming out of my sleep. Alex's creeping up. She's getting her body out of my grasp. I open my eyes and before I realize she brings her lips to mine. Right away, I'm going to sit right and break the kiss.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask confusingly.

"I kiss you," she says as if it were the most normal thing.

"Yes, I know, but why?" I ask.

"Well, you used to kiss me, too, and you comfort me. You're here for me. At least you see me standing there,' she says.

And before I can say anything else, they're kissing me again, but harder. She's holding my face tight so I can't go any more. I use all my power to pull me away, but she pushes me against the seat. She's over me again, and she's on my lap. She's even starting to rub my crotch. Finally, I can break the kiss, but the position remains the same. Fuck, she's got a lot of power. My hands are on her face now. I know if I take them away, she'll kiss me right back. That's why I can't stop her hips and she keep sanding.

'St-stop, fack, ALEX! SERIOUSLY, STOP IT! I'm trying to shout. It comes out more like moans. Yes sorry, I am and remain a man and there is a girl with her hips rolling over my crotch.

"I see you want it. Just let go, come on, Silas. You want it, why moan differently?"" she asks giggling.

Soon she's going to knock my hands away and kiss me back. She pushes harder against me with her hips, causing me to moan and she puts her tongue in my mouth. Before I know it, I'm kissing her again. She brings her hands to mine and brings them to her. Shit, what am I doing? It feels so bad, but also oh so good. As Claire-

'WTF SILAS?!' suddenly someone shouts.

Claire!

I'm going to push Alex away right away.

Yes, and now I can, typically.

Claire

When I come in, I hear a little moan. Moans? Where did that come from? And who is that? Silas is watching porn- Holy Shit. I've never hoped so hard that Silas was actually watching porn. No, he's kissing the fucking nanny. No, kissing. WTF?!

'WTF SILAS?!' I shout.

Immediately he jumps out of the couch and looks at me with big eyes. Busted. Caught. This is what his face looks like. Indeed Silas, you've been caught by your own fucking girlfriend.

I don't know what to say. In my head, I think a lot of things. Sentences, words haunt my head. Anything I could say, but I can't say anything. I'm walking to Merlin instead of saying something. I hear him call my name and say things like, "It's not what you think." But I'm not listening. I'm going to close the door and lock it.

I see Merlin wakes up, probably because of Silas' cries.

"Mama, why are you crying?" he asks with a sad face.

It's only now that I realize I'm getting used to it. I immediately wipe away my tears. I'll get Merlin out of his cot and hold him tightly.

"Mommy's a little sad," I say with a head down my throat.

"Claire, open the door, come on," I hear Silas say as he knocks on the door, but I ignore him.

"Come on, we're going to pack your bag, okay? Are you going to tell me what toys and toys you want to bring?' I ask Merlin.

"Where?" he asks.

"First to grandma and then to Dad," I say.

'Yeah grandma and daddy! I want blocks and bear!' he shouts happily.

I'll take his trap and put in everything he needs for this evening.

"Ok, we're going to go out now and then go to my room and pack my bag," I say, "And we're going to play a game; We're going to ignore Silas, we're not going to say anything to him, we're not even going to look at him.'

He nods violently and smiles.

I open the door and see Silas standing in front of me. He looks so vulnerable and broken. It hurts me so much because I know it's my fault, he looks like that.

No, Claire, he shouldn't have kissed Alex.

"MAMA, don't look!" cries Merlin, and I immediately look away. I'm going to our room.

"No, Claire. Please, don't leave. Don't leave me. Don't leave me alone. I love you,' he says in a broken voice. It also sounds hoarse from all the crying.

Once I'm in our room, I close the door and lock it.

"Mommy sad again," merlin says. "Why?" he asks. I see his eyes are getting moist, too.

I'm going to crouch down and hold him.

"Silas hurt Mom. That's why,' I say.

"Sijas is naughty," he says.

"Yes, he's naughty," I say, laughing, "Come on, help Mom pack her bag."

When my bag is ready, I'll get out of the room. I try to go out without any problems, but of course I can't.

"Claire, stay here! Claire! Don't leave! I love you! Stay please!' shouts Silas. Just when I'm at the front door, he's holding my arm and holding me back. I'm going to rip my arm off right away.

"Leave me alone! I never want to see you again! You can make sure you're gone by the end of the week! You wanted to go back to Belgium once, didn't you? Well, go now, because I'm not going to stop you, never again! And you there, Alex, you're fired! And then just think I saw you as a sister I never had! I shout.

I open the door and slam it behind me quickly. I immediately start crying again.

"Don't cry, Mama. I'm here, I'm kind of nice to you and Daddy too,' he says as he pulls on my pants.

'I know, y-you're here and so are d-daddy. Come on, we're going to grandma,' I say sobbing.