Damn..♡

Levi's POV:
i woke up, not in my bedroom but in my sofa. i was confused, did i slept here?? i was thinking what has happened when a groan was heard behind me, i turned around and saw
Eren.. he was hugging me and i was wearing a loosen white polo shirt that belongs to eren!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!! i could not remember a thing that happened yesterday, all i know is that Eren came here, we watched movie and he slept here.. that's all i remember!!! ahhhh there just must be an misunderstadi- DOOM
ahhhhh!

m-my...my asshole hurts.... i raised the blanket that was covered unto our body and was shocked... his cock was inside my asshole!!!! f-fuuuuuck!!! it hurts like hell, what happened?.. he was  sleeping and yet.... his cock was still inside me.... ahhhh it hurts like hell...

  ಢ‸ಢ i a little bit feel pity for levi

3rd PERSONS POV:

levi was in such a great pain, His back hurts so much, his hips felt like paralyzed and his asshole... there's a cock in it.....
eren's cock... levi is slowly releasing himself from the brunette and not minding the pain in his asshole while being pushed by himself away from eren's cock.... while he was releasing himself, a deep voice was heard by levi "what are you doing?" eren said as he pushed levi back unto his embrace. levi arched from the pain that he thought was slowly fading away but came back again....

"e-eren this is not what you think ah! it is... i just woke up..with..my..your..
inside...me.. so i- ahh!~" eren pushed levi into a position where levi was having his head on the sofa and hands pinching the blankets.. eren thrusted through levi's ass again...
"e-eren stop!! no-no more... please"
levi was crying but eren was still enjoying himself unto levi's ass

"ahh levi, did you forget how naughty you were last night?  how you gave me pleasure with those puffy, pinkish lips and big,soft ass? here, your milk is getting ready~" eren was pounding his hips through levi faster and faster until he came inside levi.... so many cums had been spilling out of levi's ass.....

they were both panting .
"e-eren..why did you *sob* do that!?"
levi was crying, mixed emotions had been spilling unto himself, he is happy because it was Eren who he did it with, he is upset because he lose his virginity with someone that doesn't belong to him, and he is sad, because his body hurts so much..
eren gasp, realized that he did something wrong "l-levi I'm sorry, i could not control my body last night, you were in heat and then... those things happened.. I'm sorry levi i-"
levi tried to got up but fell.... eren catched him and hugged him really tight. so tight that levi could not escape.. eren came closer to levi's ears and felt that levi was shivering, sobbing... "levi.. I'm sorry, i took an advantage over you... i.. don't know but i don't want to stop... i wanted to do it with you so bad... i have some feelings for you.." (hmm bitch its so early)
" i cant stand, i cant move freely, my body hurt so much"  levi said sobbing,
still A LITTLE upset..

                   ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

EREN's POV: damn, its getting
                                dramatic

"i cant stand, i cant move freely, my body hurt so much" levi was still crying..

looks like i fucked him so much last night.... i wiped his tears with my hands and he looked at me with his puppy eyes (obviously because he cried) damn, freaking cute... i kissed his neck and a small moan released his mouth while sitting on my lap..
"d-dont, i forgive you...but don't do it again please" no.. i wanna do it again, i wanna fuck him again!.. we havent kissed yet!! ( that's what i realized just now) i want him by my side...

"levi.. will you be by my side?" he looked at me shock and confused..
"since.. i took your virginity away.. shouldn't i take the responsibility?"
he looked away, not wanting to have an eye contact with me. "and also because.... i like you.."(ahh fuck so early for confessions!!) i saw him blush "m-maybe, w-we can try.."(imma shitting myself again)  he answered shyly "REALLY!! i-it means were now dating!!! yes!!!! thank you levi!"

        ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
                one week later:

levi and eren had been getting along each other well. they enjoy being together. eren's parents happily welcomed levi to their family, and shockingly, mikasa liked her too.

some of their friends Armin,Marco,Annie,Sasha,Connie,
Ymir,Historia,Hanji and many more had been rooting for them... everything is nice, everyone is happy for them...

they were having their lunch in the cafeteria, laughing so hard. levi and eren are doing some lovey-dovey things and some of their friends taking pictures of them fangirling
so much.. "awww im jealous of both of them... look Jean, theyre already dating what about you and Marco?~" Hanji, as always... teasing other people.
they were laughing so hard when a stumble was heard by everyone, they looked into where the noise was, it came from levi.."l-levi are you ok?" eren asked having a worried face.
"i-im okay eren, i just accidentally fell the plate, I'm sorry i-" levi suddenly covered his mouth, "i-ill just gonna go to the bathroom" levi ran, but then eren followed him.. "is he okay?" Historia asked in a worried tone "i hope so, he nearly vomit.." Ymir added.

LEVI's POV:

we were enjoying our food when i felt something weird, my head was dizzy
and i nearly blacked out but then i was shocked by the noise, oh, its just a plate. they have worried look on their face, i gave them reassurance so that they wont worry anymore.. while i was talking i felt like vomiting... what the hell is wrong with me?? eren was so worried to, i ran through the bathroom and puked.. eren was still there, by my side. he was making me feel better..

"are you okay?? you look very sick levi, want me to take you home?" i nod.
after eren's parents knew were dating, they bought a house where only me and eren can live, so its just both of us living together in a house, it was big and wide modern two-story house..

                    ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚
        ima continue this on the next chapter coz im already tired ...
things and the story will be more dramatic, i dunno, maybe ok bye