Omega lose control

Eren and Levi talked for about so many hours, talking about their hobbies, what they love to do, what makes them happy and they also watched a movie entitled:
FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY (haha just kidding, it would be weird if they do so...) they watched an anime movie entitled: WEATHERING WITH YOU
(weeb mode awaken ༼ʘ̅͜ʘ̅༽'☂)

they did not notice the rain outside, it's pouring really, really hard. there's also a snow since its already November. they watched the news, levi being worried about Eren on how he can go home, well, he got his car anyway.

Good evening, everyone, i am luka Evangeline, your weather news anchor for today. a snow had been released today by the mother nature, the roads is very slippery and the rain had been pouring very hard, more like a storm, i suggest all of you to stay inside your homes for awhile, driving is not really suggested if not necessary due to the strong wind mixed with the storm and snow. always takecare and goodbye. back to you- (levi turned the T.v off)

"o-oh, haha, looks like ill be facing death outside" eren said sarcastically having a nervous smile on his face. he got up and got his jacket on.. he was walking through the door when a hand pulled slightly his jacket, he turned around and saw levi blushing, nervous. "ah levi ill be going now so-"
levi  pulled his jacket more, with force now, making Eren confused..

"h-haven't you heard the news?! driving is dangerous, you might get hurt, y-you can..... stay here, for now"
Levi is now blushing so hard (also eren) ༼͡ຈ╭͜ʖ╮͡ຈ༽ something's going on...

                \\\٩(๑'^´๑)۶////
     time skip is really my habbit

Eren's Pov:
    s-sleep here!? damn. with a cute guy like him i will really accept that offer but...... he is an Omega, and I'm an Alpha, what if he was suddenly in heat and ill lose my control and take his virginity away?? the risk is so high..
but yeah, we wont sleep together anyway so there might be no problem.

"y-you can sleep in the sofa if you want, its wide and soft anyway, i hope you'll feel comfortable there"  wooow, seeing him blushing pink turns me on.
"thanks"  i looked away, i don't want him to see me blush. he handed me a soft and fluffy gray blanket.
"ill go to my room then, goodnight. tell me if you need anything" with those words he left, i slept too, but i really cant. i cant stop thinking about him.

           ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆      
      WARNING: not suitable for         
           kids...smut is here!!!

(still EREN's POV) ༼͡ຈ╭͜ʖ╮͡ຈ༽

i was trying to sleep, eye's closed but brains still awake open ( not literally open) i felt someone crawling unto the blanket that was covered into my body. i was scared, i thought it was a monster...... i raised the blanket for me to see who it was..... IT WAS LEVI....

i was shocked and frozen, his blushing red and panting, breathing heavily. he suddenly opened the zipper of the jeans I'm currently in and, and, and, and, and, he saw my DIIIIIIICK!!!! fuck! what the hell is going on!!!? "l-levi are you okay?, s-something is wrong with you" i asked, still embarrassed that he saw my dick.
"big, i-its big.. just like you!!!" i was shocked by his words and he started licking the point of it.. wh-what the hell!? levi isn't like this.......... except.... IS HE IN HEAT!!!!???  Ahhhhhh! damn he just putted his mouth into my cock...
ahhhhh, s-sooo goood....

hah hah hah hah i-i need to stop.. but..i don't want to!!! i want more, more!!! i lose my control and gripped my hand unto his hair and pushed it even more deeper into my cock..
"I'm sorry, levi"  i got a little bit  more intense and pushed it up and down faster.. he's moan is so cute, makes me want EVEN more "i-i-im cumming, levi!"  we were both panting but then i heard a gulp, i was shocked, he drank it... he drank my baby seeds!!!! i cant control my body anymore. I'm so sorry levi , i wiped my pre-cum that was left on levi's mouth..

he suddenly wrapped his arms around my neck and came closer to me... "l-levi... what is it??" i know that he's not on his right mind right now but i just wanna know what is on his thoughts now... "more, more, more eren more~!!!"   he pushed me back down on the couch and lifted his body, his ass was above my cock and slowly pushing down "a-ahhh s-so good eren~ f-feels good!!"

damn, his moaning voice made me blush more.. a-ah he's so tight. i cant wait anymore so i pushed him back down and me on his top.. i thrusted
through his soft, big, and tight ass.. i kept pounding and pounding him so hard "e-eren im cumming!~"  i came...
WE both came..

he feels so good. "levi" levi looked at me straight in the eye, flushing red and was still panting. "y-yes?"
i got closer to him and whispered unto his ears "ready for round two??"

ᆓᗣᆓ i felt uncomfortable while writing the smut part coz yunow, I'm also a guy...but hope you liked it levi is really cute there haha ..
(o ́〰'o) ಥಒ್ಲಥ ( Ĭ ^ Ĭ ) (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞