I'm an Omega, your an Alpha

Are you still reading??? well, thanks( ́◞ิ౪◟ิ‵) anyway, i hope you liked the story....

Levi's POV:
(A/N: i changed levi's personality a little bit in this story, just! a little bit, but he's still him...)   
(since his' an uke, so normally he will be a little.... kind and innocent.. just a little)

i was making it out through my school, Seiko highschool.. i was entering the gates that is really filthy and i walked through the hallway when i felt something, my vision is suddenly starting to get blurry and it was very hot, i cant walk normal as i can awhile ago...suppressants...i walked to the side of the school not wanting to attract any alpha's and not minding the garbage can there that is also really filthy.....

Shit....i forgot to bring it... no, no ,no...
this cant be happening to me... damn...
someone, please help me... i was panting and breathing heavily and nearly fell asleep when the garbage can was suddenly kicked and all its garbages inside scattered.... nearly made me vomit....then i saw a tall man, i was scared, thinking that he might take an advantage of me since i was in heat... but.... i cant fight back.

"g-go away" i say weakling and still panting. but he kept getting closer and i was really scared "s-stop!!" the man's eyes widen in shock and stopped
"wait here, ill gonna get you something" and he ran.. something??..
after some minutes he went back, he was covering his mouth and nose with a blue towel (he was covering his nose so that he won't be able to smell the ravens heat and lose control) and having his hands toward me, holding a paper bag. i mindlessly took the bag and saw some suppressants.. wow, this guy is really kind, he did not mind being late and went to buy this just for me.....  just...for....me...

                   ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
                     tiiiime skiiiiiiip

while levi is making it out toward the door of the rooftop a soft voice was felt behind him.."you forgot to tell me your name" levi was shocked and turned back, it was eren. both their face was only a few centimeters apart.. Eren smiled graciously as the wind blew both their hair (anime reference bitchezzz c"ತ,_ತ )
"l-levi... levi Ackerman " levi's ears were flushed pink, he looked down so that the brunette wont notice it...
"wow, what a cool name"

"what about you?"

"me??"

"what's your name??"

"ah well, names Eren.. Eren Jeager" he said blushing a little while scratching his neck..... damn, freaking cute.....

Weeeeeell, they were absent in the morning due to some.... medical problems so they continued their school in the afternoon.. after that they did not meet again...or that's what they thought so..

there will be smut parts babiezzzz so dunt wurry ◕'ε ́◕ it would be..... i dunno i just dont feeel like making both of them doing dirty things sooo early, i want them first to develop some feelings then bla bla bla bye bye (ง •̀_•́)ง ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)
ᕙ(•̀‸•́‵‵)ᕗ  •̀.̫•́✧