C

Lisa's POV:

I slowly opened my my eyes and looked around my surroundings. I immediately sat up and noticed that this isn't my place.

I held my head as I felt the excruciating pain coming from my head. I looked at the bedside table, and saw a painkiller for my head.

I took it and drank it with water. After I drank it, I observed my surroundings, trying to guess why I'm here.

I hear the door opening and I saw Jungkook walking in with soup in his hands. "Oh, you woke up. I made soup for you for incase you will get hungry when you wake up." I immediately widened my eyes and shook my head.

"I'm sorry but I'm on a diet." He rose one of his eyebrows and chuckled. Why did that sound so hot?. I shook my thoughts off when he said something.

"Are you kidding me? Your on a diet? Look at yourself. You weigh like paper! You should really eat more. You are starting to worry me." He cares about me?

He sat beside me and took a scoop and soup and put it near my mouth. "Say ahhh" He said. I looked at him weirdly and opened my mouth. He put the soup inside my mouth, and I closed my eyes and moaned in satisfaction.

"This is so good! Did you really make this?" He looked at me and giggled. "Are you doubting my skills on cooking?" He smirked.

I just laughed and said. "I was kinda worried because the last time I remembered you cooking was when, the potatoes were stuck on the plate." I smirked back at him.

He blushed embarrassingly and covered his face with his hands. I laughed at his cute actions and got near him. "Is my kookoo shy?" I said teasingly. He put his face out behind his hands and blushed more.

I laughed more as I wished this moment to last. My smile faded away when I remembered the scene a while ago. Tears started blurring my eyes.

Jungkook removed his hands from his face and wondered why I got quiet. When he saw my situation, he looked at me worrily, and held my hands.

"Why are you about to cry? You wanna talk about it?" And that's when my tears started to stream down my face. I looked at his eyes seeing him in pain. "Sehun cheated on me. I should've tr-trusted you. It's all my fault." I stuttered.

He held my face with his hands and wiped away my tears. "It's not your fault baby. Do you want me to punch him?" I chuckled sadly and he hugged me.

I felt a spark between us as he begged me. My heartbeat increased as I hugged him back. I never felt this way with sehun before.... What is this feeling?

He slowly let go and looked at me. I don't know what my instincts did, but I neared closer to him. He neared more and that's when I knew his soft lips were on mine.

I smiled and that's when I knew that I'm in love with him all the time. I was just ignoring him, blinded by Sehun's fake love.

Jungkook POV:

When our lips met, I felt really happy, but wronged at the same time. What if she is just using me? Does she really mean the kiss? My thoughts were interrupted when she pulled me closer to her, and that's when I knew that we are now both on the bed.

She pulled away first to breath. A string of saliva connecting us. She panted and looked at me lovingly.

"I love you" We said at the same time. We laughed and hugged eachother, feeling each other's love. She looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and said. "Is this love genuine?" She looked at me and answered. "Yes, of course. I was just blinded by Sehun's fake love, that I didn't notice my love for you."

I smiled back and my smile faded away when I remember that this is the last moment that we are gonna spend.

"So what are we now?" She said. I didn't answer. I looked at her and said. "I have to say something." She nodded and smiled at me.

It hurts me seeing her so happy that we are finally together but, she is gonna get heartbroken again.

"This is our last moment together." Tears were brimming on my eyes. Her smile faded and said. "W-what do you mean?" "Today is my last day. I will not be here tomorrow or ever again."

I smiled in pain. I saw takes streaming down her eyes as she pulled away from the hug as she said. "Stop pranking me! It's not funny Jungkook! And then you are just going to say that you are gonna die tomorrow? Huh! Funny."

She laughed thinking it's a joke.

It pained me more hearing her last sentence. She doesn't know that it is true.

After hearing me being silent, Lisa slowly stood up and backed away until the wall hit her back.

"Wait, is it what I think it is?" She stammered, choking on her tears as she said. I stood up from the bed and approached her, taking her shaking hand into mine.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, you were together with sehun at that time, and I thought you wouldn't care!" I said to her. She widened her eyes and shook her head.

"No.....no, this is all my fault! If I just listened to you and wasn't so blinded by Sehun, all of this wouldnt have happened!" She shakingly said as she tried to pull her hand out of my grip.

I tightened my hold more as I looked at her with tears streaming down my face. "It's not your fault Lisa! If we were together by now, nothing would change! I would still die!"

She looked at me in the eyes and immediately hugged me. I hugged her back, patting her hair gently in a way to try to calm her down. She eventually calmed down and her sobs lessened.

I gently pulled away to look at her. Her eyes were puffy and her nose became red. I chuckled softly at her cute state and she slapped my arm playfully. "Why are you laughing at me?" She asked, pouting cutely.

"Nothing. It's just that you look too cute for me." She blushed and I laughed loudly, pinching her cheeks at the moment.

Lisa's POV:

"Nothing it's just that you look too cute for me." I blushed at what he said, and he immediately laughed and pinched my cheeks. I whined playfully and pretended to cry, covering my face at the same time.

He just laughed at me and removed my hands from my face and kissed every part of my face. I chuckled as his kisses tickled me.

He pulled away and dragged my hand to go to the bed. Once we arrived, he pulled me by the waist and hugged me tightly.

I hugged back and snuggled my face up to his neck. "I love you doll." He said, closing his eyes and planted a kiss on my head.

"I love you too my bunny." I replied back, pecking his neck. He squirmed slightly and chuckled softly. Oh, how can someone chuckle this sexy? I thought and snuggled closer to him as I didn't realize that I already fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV:

I heard some soft snores and looked down to see my love sleeping so soundly as her breath tickles my neck.

I smiled adoringly at her and closed my eyes ready to sleep. I thought of how I love her so much, that I didn't hesitate to open my heart for her, even if she hurted me a couple of times.

I guess this is what love can do. I thought as an image of her popped in my mind, before I dozed off to dreamland.

Author's note:

HEYOOO GUYZZZ..... It's been a whileeee so, there is smthn that I need to change on the chapter "A". So instead of, "only 3 days left " I changed it into "3 months left" I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I promise that I'll never repeat the same mistake again. ANYWAYSSSS,,,, it's almost my bdayyyy das all bai

Special thanks to: lalisabunnies for reading my cringey and useless book💕👉👈