Royal & Rebellious (Constance and Hapi)

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, wasn't there anything you wanted from the shopping?" She asked.

"Not really, I'm satisfied with what I have in my beach house." I replied. "It's who I am."

"Really? Not even a treat like sweets?" Lysithea asked. "I can share this sliced cake if you want."

"Well, I'm tempted, but thanks for offering." 

I then turned to leave to go back to my beach house.

"Wait, Y/N." Constance said as I felt my hand being grabbed. "Did you forget the favor Hapi and I asked from you?"

"Oh, right...sorry, my mind went blank for a moment."

"Whatever the favor is, it better be as pure as the goddess." Catherine said, staring at me. "Cause you know what will happen, if I find out that it isn't the case, right?"

I nodded, gulping as well. "O-of course, I wouldn't dream of it!"

"Wow, someone's jealous." Hilda muttered.

"I heard that, Hilda!"

"Come on, let's just go before she blows a fuse." Hapi said, taking my other hand as I was being escorted away from the group with the two girls.

We were then on the other side of the resort island and somehow stumbled upon the mansion I found Lysithea in a few days ago. Well at least it was during the day so the place wasn't spooky like before. But it did give me an idea of how to make the most of this favor.

"Ahhh, what a relief, I can be my true self again." Constance said. "Apologies for taking you here without your permission, but Hapi and I believe it's best for it to be this way."

"And why would that be?" I responded.

"Oh come on, surely you know what's gonna happen now." Hapi said. "You've made out with just about every girl, we're the only two left."

"Could it be that you're not quite fond of us?" Constance asked with sadness.

"Oh I get it now...wait a second, that ain't true." I replied. "You both are gorgeous looking ladies and if you want to...you know, share me, I don't mind that at all."

Constance blushed. "Oh my, I did not expect you to be so blunt."

"Straight to the point, I like that." Hapi said, smiling a little. "So if you do think that, you won't mind if we have a threesome in the mansion, right?"

Woah...this Hapi girl has no fear, perhaps it's time I stopped being afraid as well and give some love to these two. I silently nodded and we walked upstairs to a gloomy bedroom, the room itself was run down and slightly dusty, but the bed seemed untouched.

"Well, this bedroom doesn't meet the requirements for a refined noble like me." Constance said. "However, it will do for our little love session."

"Good to hear you think that way, Coco." Hapi replied. "So I'm ready to strip down if you are, protagonist."

"Again, why are you calling me that?" I responded.

"Sorry, promised Hil not to tell you that."

Hil? She must be referring to Hilda...figures. "Alright then, let's begin, ladies."

I put my arms out and Constance and Hapi both hugged me. I looked at Hapi first and we made out instantly, pressing our lips together and getting in the mood for much more. I then looked at Constance and we shared a more gentle kiss with her hands on my cheeks.

As the mood settled in, Hapi stood back and wasted no time in stripping down till she had nothing on. Constance was shocked to see it happen and her face went red, but then she sighed and did the same in stripping down before putting her clothes in a neat stack.