Part 8:- The contract!!

Start from the beginning

Keeping the phone down, manik looks at nandini, he cuppa her face!!!

Manik:-" Look at me nandu!!!"

Nandini immediately looks at him!!!

Manik:-" What are you tensed abouts???"

Nandini:-" There will be many people there manik!!! What if I fumble, what if I make some mistake???"

Manik:-" just look at me, whenever you feel low while giving presentation, ok???"

Nandini:-" ok!!"

Manik:-" Is this the only reason you are scared???"

Nandini just looks down:-" This project is very important for you, what if you loose bcz of me??!"

Manik smiles:-" I know we won't loose!!!"

Now nandini looks straight into his eyes!!!!

Nandini:-" How are you so sure???"

Manik:-" Bcz you are giving the presentation for me!!!"

Finally now Nandini smiled!!!! Which gave peace to manik!! Now she was fully confident for her presentation!!!!

They reached the location, the presentation started!! It was Nandini's turn!!! She once looked at manik, through eyes manik have her the required confidence and she started her presentation!!!!

Everyone there was in awe with her presentation skills, she gave the presentation like a pro!!! Manik was looking around people who were in awe of her presentation, and he was way to proud of her!!! That is something he always wishes for her!!!

She returned after giving the presentation, everyone was congratulating her, but she was waiting for the words of that special one!!!

Manik came from behind, she couldn't see him, his just said in her ears " I am proud of you!!!"
She turned towards him, finally listening to what she actually wanted to listen!!!
Nandini:-" And I am more than happy that you are proud!!! Thank you for everything!!!"

The results were announced and there was no doubt that manik got the contract!!!

Manik:-" oh my god nandini, we just won by one point, if we wouldn't have changed our presentation yesterday night, we would have lost it today!!!" Saying this he just hugs nandini tightly, and she reciprocates!!!

Manik:-" Thank you so much nandu, thank you!!!"

They were way tk happy and that way they left for Mumbai!! This time akash was driving and manik and Nandini were sleeping behind supporting each other and leaning on each other!! Yesterday's night had been peaceful but hectic for both of them, they were awake for the presentation, hence today they slept thinking nothing much!!!

Same day, after the presentation!!!

Harshad:-" You gave me wrong information!!!!" He was on phone!!

The person on Phone:-" What do you mean????"

Harshad:-" Manik got the contract, his bid was one point lower than mine!!!"

The person:-" That is impossible, I myself had seen the bid!!!"

Harshad:-* so overnight, they got changed kya????"

The person:- "Listen, I do not know anything right now!!!"

The person:-" you double crossed me, you will have to pay foe this!!!"

The person:-" Listen, I did not double cross you, today I will get the bid for Varma's project and this time I will send you the photo, so you can trust me!!!"