Chapter 27: Everything for you.

Start from the beginning

~that evening~
I was about to take a shower when my phone rang.
I looked at the screen and saw that Jonghyun was calling.
I picked up and turned on the camera.
"Hey Jungkook! Are you free right now?" He asked.
"Yes i am. Why?"
"Sarang wanted to see you before going to bed." I smiled at the mention of my beautiful princess. In this two weeks, i saw her only once in live. We went to a park together and had such a great time. She also met the rest of the members and everyone loved her.
But we would facetime every other night. She grew closer to me and i thought i couldn't be happier. Well, maybe i could...
"Daad!" Her  smiley face appeared on the screen.
"Hello my princess, what are you doing?"
"Nothing special, i just brushed my teeth and wanted to wish you goodnight." I smiled widely.
"That's great honey. I'm also going to brush my teeth and then go to bed as well."
"Okay then Dad, sleep well. I love you."
She blow me a Kiss and i did the same.
"Goodnight honey. I love you too."
Then she went away and there was Jonghyun again.
"How Are you doing, Jonghyun?" I asked while searching around the closer for my towel.
"I am doing great, thanks for asking. You?"
"A little tired these days but great i guess." I put the towel around my neck and search for a shampoo. Yes, my apartment Is quite messy.
"Oh well, that's normal. You guys Are working so hard for the fans. But it will be worth it in the end. Just keep going and call me if you need anything."
"Thanks Jong." I saw he was about to end the call, but he stopped when he heard my question.
"How Is Y/n?"
"Oh, she's fine. Her wound Is better now."
"Okay. I'm glad to hear that." I took a bottle of shampoo and went inside the bathroom.
"Hyung i will go now. I will call you again some other time, okay?"
"Okay. Take care." And he hung up.
I put the phone away and get inside the bathtub to shower.

02:37 in the Morning

A sudden sound of a phone ringing woke me up.
It was a total darkness in the room. I glanced at the clock at it was showing 02:37 a.m.
With my eyes half open, i searched for my phone. When i found it, i saw Jonghyun's number on it.
I wasn't thinking much of  a reason he was calling, i just picked it up.
"Hello, what's up Jon-" i couldn't even finish before he interrupted me with his question.
"Is Y/n with you? Please tell me she Is!"
At the mention of Y/n my eyes shot open.
"She isn't with me. What happened?"
I literally jumped out of the bed.
"She left the house a few hours ago and told me she is going to get a coffe with a friend, but it's late now and she still hasn't come back home. I'm really worried now." His voice was really shaking and i could clearly hear it.
"Did she bring her phone with her?"
"She did but she's not picking up."
I was getting worried as well. Y/n doesn't have the habit of staying late outside. Or not used to have.
"Don't worry, me and the boys will go outside and look for her okay? You do that too and tell Jisoo to stay home in case she comes back."
"Okay. I will call you of anything changes. Thank you so much and i'm sorry for bothering you this late."
"Don't thank me, i am worried now as well. Bye. I'll call you later." I hung up and quickly dressed in a pair of jeans and a hoodie.
I went out of my apartment and was about to pass others but i heard Jin's voice and i stopped.
"What's going on Jungkook?" He asked half asleep. He must've heard me running since he Is the closest to my apartment.
"Y/n didn't return back home and i am going to look for her." His eyes became from half, to wide open in a second.
"Oh my lord, i hope nothing happened to her!"
"I hope so too, hyung."
"Do you want us to go with you?"
"I will call you if there Is need for that. Don't fall asleep just in case, alright?"
I didn't wait for him to answer. I ran outside the hotel.