Chapter 23: Save me

Jungkook's p.o.v.

As Y/n just went upstairs, i continued to stand at the same spot and wait for her. Everyone around me were dancing, drinking and having fun, until a sudden loud sound made each one of them stop.
"Everyone, get out of here! A bomb just exploaded in another room! It's dangerous!" The same second, all people began running towards the exit. I panickly looked all over the place, searching for Y/n. I saw a girl ahead of me who had a red dress and almost the same hair as Y/n, so i guessed that Is her. Before i started running myself, i turned around and saw Jonghyun making his way downstairs with Sarang in his arms. I felt so relieved that all of them were safe.
By the time we got out of the house, the fire started eating it whole. Even though we stood quite away from it, i still could feel how hot it was. It somehow reminded me of the incident i had on the plane. I was breathing havily and couldn't stop staring at the huge fireball in front of me. A sound of children crying was heard from every direction. Of course, who wouldn't get scared of this horror scene?
I tried calming my breathing while telling myself that it went okay, that the most important thing Is that no one Is hurt. No one stayed inside. But as i was doing that, i got a weird feeling in my lungs. It felt like someone pressed them hard, not allowing me to breath. Sweat immidietly formed on my forehead. My knees were shaking and i was struggling not to collapse. My lungs started burning. Jisoo, Jonghyun's wife approached me and put her hand on my back.
"Jungkook, Are you alright? What's wrong?" No matter how much i wanted to answer her, i couldn't.
I just thought that this situation couldn't get any worse, but i was dead wrong.
Jonghyun's words made me shot my head up and panickly look around.
"Wait, where Is Y/n?!"
I started looking for a girl with red dress on, and when i found it, fear rushed through my whole body. The girl i thought was Y/n, was totally different person. They just had the same dress, with the same design on their back, which i saw when i was coming out.
Jonghyun, Jisoo and I were yelling for Y/n's name, asking people if they saw her, but all of them said the same thing.
"She went upstairs and i didn't saw her coming back."
The burning feeling in my body wasn't going away. It all became blurry and my legs wanted to give up, but i didn't let them. I can't do anything until i make sure that Y/n Is safe.
I heard sound of police, ambulance and firefighters coming here.
I totally lost my mind and couldn't wait any longer. I pushed people away and ran towards the house.
Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed my arm and stopped me from going.
"What the hell Are you thinking you're doing?! It's dangerous! Back away." The police officer said.
"Let me go! There Is a person inside! I have to Save her!" I struggled with his hold but i couldn't free myself. He kept holding me in place.
Suddenly, a person run past me and got inside the house. I took the opportunity that the man's grip loosened up and i freed myself. I didn't waste any second before i ran inside.
The whole house was on fire by then. I couldn't even see properly because of the smoke.
I was yelling her name, but never got a responce. I began opening every single door to see if she was inside of any room.
"Did you find her yet?" This other guy asked me when we were about to walk past each other. "No, i'm going to look this way, you go on the opposite side! Look inside every room, maybe she can't get out herself." I told him and he nodded before getting away.
I thought of it- he was that guy who was dancing with Y/n earlier. He presented himself as her old friend, but i never saw him while Y/n and I were together. Well, six years passed since then, of course she made friends. Was i supposed to be angry on him for taking my opportunity to finally speak to Y/n? Maybe. But at that moment, the least i was thinking about was being angry on someone. I mean, he was helping me to find her, right? So that meant he Is a good guy.
I thought about all that while i was running down the Hall, checking for any hint od where she can be.
I tried opening the door of the next room, but i couldn't. They were locked. I had a strong feeling that she was inside. I tried opening them with my shoulder. I kept hitting them but nothing. My shoulder already began hurting, but i didn't give up. I have it one last hit and it finally opened.
And there she was, laying on the floor
unconscious.
"Y/n!" I approached her and looked at her face. It had some bruises but not that serious. Then my eyes fell on her body. Her dress was ripped so bad, barely covering her chest. And of her long bottom part, was left only a short skirt. I took off my suit bleizer and wrapped it around her. While doing that, i accidentaly touched something and saw blood on my hand. I looked at it and saw a big wound on her left shoulder. It looked pretty bad and i didn't waste any other moment before i lifted her up and went outside.
I struggled while going downstairs but i somehow didn't collapse.
The same second i got outside, i put Y/n on the ground and doctors went to her side. I tried catching my breath while my eyes never left her figure.
Some moments later, that guy came out as well. He was alright.
They then put Y/n in the ambulance car, and i got inside my car, ready to follow them to the hospital.