Ateez reaction to ~you having online courses~

Hellow it's my first time writing hope ma dear atiny friends enjoy ^~^ and as you can guess With the ongoing Covid-19 a lot of schools are changing to online education so as mine, so im inspired by it. Please stay safe ~

             _________________

Hongjoong;

You were having an online class with webcam on. Sitting on your desk all bored listening to your teacher talk nonsense that you don't want to listen. Hongjoong came in the room, if he was with the boys You'd panic and signal them to leave but He was alone so You knew he wouldnt do anything to embarras you. You did not had any headphones on so He could hear your teacher as well so his eyes opened a little searching where the voice was coming from until he realised You had a class at this time. He mouthed a tiny (😏) hi to you and you winked at him in return. He slowly came and looked at your computer screen and then sat on the floor. You were curious to what was he gonna do. Until he reached for his new plain bag that he said He was gonna DIY it according to the new comeback. While you were being bored on your computer he was on the floor painting and renovating his bag.

Seonghwa;

Seonghwa;

Seonghwa knew your whole schedule so he knew you had an online class right now. They were at the dorm today taking a rest By the time they'd usually be at practise and you'd be in their living room cus the internet was way better there but today you were on the floor next to Seonghwa's bed leaning. You had your earphones on kinda getting hungry since it was 11 am. Just like that Seonghwa must've read your mind he was in the living room since you asked him that If you can do the class in his room. He came inside with a bunch of fruits to feed you. Your whole face lit up seeing the food.He sat down next to you and mouthed 'Aaaaa' for you to open your mouth. You opened wide waiting for him to feed you. He picked one up approached to feed you but at the last sec he ate it himself . You were waiting for the second one to be for you so you waited but the second one wet to his mouth as well. You got annoyed focusing back to your class. He gave a kiss on your cheeks and hold an apple to your mouth You ate it not looking at him. He whisper giggled to himself feeding all of the fruits to both of you.