Beach Day ☁

You pulled your (h/l)(h/c) out of your face as you walked with the girls. Class 1A was taking a break and everyone agreed to go the the beach. Just to relax. You were excited. You have been training really hard barely having enough time for your self. It was hard, all that school work. Plus the heavy training on top of it.
You walked along side Mina looking around. Your hair brushing against your shoulders. Your big soft (e/c) eyes wonder the streets.
"So do you think every boy will be at the beach?" You twirled your hair onto your finger. Mina looked at you weirdly thinking you were hiding something. But you just didn't want Mineta there. He was always trying to look up your skirt. Touch your breast. Or feel your soft hands. And you being uncomfortable would always hid behind someone. Bakugou would always push the little thing away from you. But he told you he wasn't going so you had doubts.
"Well we know Bakugou isn't going. Who do you not want to see?" She looked at you. You shrugged. Then you both made eye contact.
"Mineta" Then you both giggled as you spoke of the short boys name.

You looked into the mirror seeing your body. You were curved in all the right places just. Your confident wasn't helping. You were wearing a (f/c) bikini. It pushed your breast up slightly. And as you looked at your back, your but line was showing. You were starting to wish you stayed home and slept to by pass time.
"(Y/n)! I wanna see!?" Mina shouted waiting to see what you looked like in the bikini she gave you. You pushed the door open allowing the pink female to see you. She widened her eyes just looking at your beauty.
Your hair perfectly curved out your back (if your hair is short it perfectly frames your face!) the bikini perfectly curved your sides and made you look stunning. Mina squealed just looking at you.
"You look so fuckin beautiful. How come you don't have a boyfriend yet?" She smirked you fluster. You did have a crush. But he wasn't showing up. Yes. You liked the boom-boom boy in class 1A. Katsuki Bakugou was your crush. But you never told anyone. Not even your closest friend Mina knew you liked him.
"I'm already hating this." You blushed looking at her she giggled  grabbing onto your arm pulling you out of the bathroom. You squealed as she tugged onto your arm.
"Hey Kirishima!" Mina waved as you rubbed your arm. He looked at both of you then smiled.
"You guys look great." Mina being her flustered you just nodded looking away blushing of embarrassment.
"Shut up shitty hair!" You jumped turning your head seeing the ash blonde walking with Sero. You widened your eyes hiding your blushed face from view.
"Sorry but still they look great" You wanted to run just standing here was hard. You felt Bakugou's presence as he stood beside you yelling at the red headed boy. Bakugou looked down at you seeing you covering your eyes. He then looked at your body he's eyes widened slightly as the bikini matched your curved body perfectly. He's never seen what your actual body looked like. You were always wearing baggy shirts and sweets. But now he was able to look more at you. Your hair flowing down your back. He just thought you were prefect.
"Anyways come on (Y/n) let's go swimming!" Mina tugged onto your arm pulling you towards the water. Bakugou watched as you ran. Your hair swaying.
"So you going to tell her yet or not?" Kirishima leaned onto the blondes shoulder watching the girls swim with one another. Bakugou punched Kirishima in the gut.
"Shut it shitty hair. I'll tell her when I'm ready." He laid on the sand laying on his arm. Looking at the sky. He started to think about (y/n) in her swimsuit. The way her beautiful body walked. Her soft hair flowing down her back. Her chest being pushed by her bikini top. He smirked just thinking about you.
"Wow baby girl you look so hot in that bathing suit. I wonder what you look like undressed?" Bakugou widened his eyes siting in his elbows seeing a group of boys surrounding you and Mina. Kirishima looked at Bakugou and they both nodded walking to the two females. Kirishima wrapped his arm around Mina's waist pulling her to him. As Bakugou gripped around your waist holding you. The boys looked at the two males.
"You better scram extras!" Bakugou ignited his hand showing he wasnt playin around.
"Besides these beautiful ladies. Are ours. So if we see you touch them we'll end you. Right Bakugou?" Kirishima's hand hardened smirking. The males started to shiver just seeing the two UA boys smirk towards them. They growled walking away. Mina and (Y/n) we're both in a flustered state. Kirishima smiled at Bakugou. He intertwined his hand with Mina's walking away from the two. Bakugou still had his tight grip around your waist. You looked up seeing him not making eye contact.
"B-Bakugou?" He shook his head pulling you. You stumbled trying to keep up with the male.
"Uh. The beach is that way?" You pointed as he pushed into the bathroom placing his hand by your head. You looked at him slightly fluttering. What was he going to do?
"Did you have to wear that?" He growled you widendd your eyes slightly. You started to blush looking away.
"It's Mina's and I didn't own any bathing suits." He scuffed.
"I didn't want to be here actually but Mina dragged me here. And I didn't want to wear this. But she dragged me into the bathroom to change." You rubbed the back of your neck looking at the ground. He looked at you seeing your eyes not making eye contact with him. He placed his fingers under your chin making you look at him. Your soft (e/c) eyes stared into his dark Ruby ones. He sighed. Her your heart beat out of your chest
"Bak-" You widened your eyes as the ash blonde male was kissing you. His lips were placed perfectly onto yours. Your body moved on its own wrapping around his neck your eyes closed tilting your head. His hand made there way to your waist pulling you closer deepening the kiss. You felt your face burn as your crush was kissing you. You soon pulled away hiding your burnt face from Bakugou's view. His hot breath soon struck your neck making you tense. He placed his lips onto your neck. You gripped your fist. Feeling a tingliness of pleasure roll down your spine. He started to bite at your skin. You felt something scratch at the back of your throat. He pulled your body closer. This is when something started rubbing your core. Looking down slightly you saw Bakugou's trunks tighten. You started to breath calmly. He moved to your shoulder biting. I heard footsteps. I pushed into Bakugou warning him that someone is coming.
"(Y/n)! Where are you?" Bakugou released your body you quickly kissed him in the cheek walking out. Your hair covered the marks Bakugou left on your shoulder.
"Mina I'm right here!" Mina turned around smiling.
"Good come on we found an ice-cream shop." She tugged onto your arm pulling you away from Bakugou who was still hiding.
Once the girls walked away Kirishima knocked onto the door. Bakugou walked out glaring at him. Kiri just smiled as they followed the girls.